MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- A.V. Devkov, A.A. Kishkin, N.A. Lavrov and F.V. Tanasienko, 2016. Analysis of efficiency of systems for control of the thermal regime of spacecraft. Chemical and Petroleum Engineering, Vol. 5. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Grishin, V.N. Bakulin, 2015. Numerical investigation of flow in a centrifugal compressor. Journal of Engineering Physics and Thermophysics, Vol. 88, 5, 1275–1279. [Google Scholar]
- R. Hoffmann, R. Liebich, 2017. Characterisation and calculation of nonlinear vibrations in gas foil bearing systems - An experimental and numerical investigation. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 412, 389–409. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Keun Ryu, Zachary Ashton, 2017. Oil-Free Automotive Turbochargers: Drag Friction and On-Engine Performance Comparisons to Oil-Lubricated Commercial Turbochargers. Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, Vol. 139. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, Y.-B., et al., 2004. Dynamic characteristics of a flexible rotor system supported by a viscoelastic foil bearing (VEFB). Tribology International, 37, 679–687. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Pavlov, 2015. The Lower-Bound Estimate of Reliability Based on the Results of Accelerated Tests. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, Vol. 44, 3, 257–262. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Sadykhov, I.A. Babaev, 2016. Computations of the Least Number of Objects Necessary for the Cyclical Reliability Testing. Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability, Vol. 45, 3, 239–246. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.D. Akulenko, V.G. Bajdulov, D.V. Georgievskij, S.V. Nesterov, 2017. Evolution of natural frequencies of longitudinal vibrations of a bar as its cross-section defect increases. Mechanics of Solids, №6, 708–714. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Merkulov, V.S. Nikolaev, Yu.I. Matveev, I.V. Tishhenko, 2018. Equation solution of the gas lubrication on the profile petal surface. Marine Intellectual Technologies, T. 2, 4 (42), 150–154. [Google Scholar]
- Peshti, Yu.V, 1993. Gas Film: Textbook for universities. Publishing office of BMSTU. Moscow, p.381. [Google Scholar]
- Temis, Yu.M., Temis, M. Yu. & al., 2011. Rotor in gas bearings dynamics experiment-calculated investigation. Bulletin of Samara State Aerospace University, T. 27 №3. [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Voronov, V.P. Leonov testing of a scroll expander in various modes Chemical and Petroleum Engineering. 2015. Т. 51. № 1. С. 33–36. [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Ivlev, V.M. Bozrov, V.A. Voronov Testing a scroll machine in pneumatic motor-expander modes Journal of Machinery Manufacture and Reliability. 2015. Т. 44. № 2. С. 120–124. [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Galimov, V.I. Merkulov, M.N. Pokusaev, I.V. Tishhenko an assessment of the probability of failure of air-to-air heat exchangers when operating air-conditioning systems Marine Intellectual Technologies. 2018. № 4-2 (42). P. 155–160. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.