MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 323, 202010th International Conference of Advanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete and Masonry Structures (AMCM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Adnanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete Structures|
|Published online||05 October 2020|
- T. Zhang, D.J. Oehlers, P. Visintin, Shear Strength of FRP RC Beams and One-Way Slabs without Stirrups, J. Compos. Constr. 18, 5 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- Y. Yang, Shear behaviour of reinforced concrete members without shear reinforcement, a new look at an old problem. PhD thesis, Delft University of Technology (2014). [Google Scholar]
- ACI 363 State-of-the-Art Report on High-Strength Concrete (ACI 363R-92), ACI J. Proc. 92 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaszubska, R. Kotynia, J.A.O. Barros, H. Baghi, Shear behavior of concrete beams reinforced exclusively with longitudinal glass fiber reinforced polymer bars: Experimental research, Struct. Concr., 19, 1, 152–161 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaszubska, R. Kotynia, J.A.O. Barros, Influence of longitudinal GFRP reinforcement ratio on shear capacity of concrete beams without Stirrups, Proc. Eng. 193 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kotynia, M. Kaszubska, Research of the flexural reinforcement effect on the shear strength of concrete beams without transverse reinforcement. Report no 23. Series: Experimental research on concrete elements and structures. Department of Concrete Structures, Lodz University of Technology, Poland Lodz. Publication under patronage of Concrete Structures Section of the Civil Engineering Committee, Polish Academy of Science, 164p (2020). [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, A mechanics based approach for shear strength of RC beams without web reinforcement, Dep. Rep. 184 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- W. Lucas, D.J. Oehlers, M. Ali, Formulation of a shear resistance mechanism for inclined cracks in RC beams, J. Struct. Eng. 137, 12, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Z.P. Bažant, H. Ohtsubo, Stability conditions for propagation of a system of cracks in a brittle solid, Mech. Res. Commun., 4, 5, 353–366 (1977). [Google Scholar]
- J. Walraven, Aggregate Interlock: A theoretical and experimental analysis. PhD Dissertation, Delft University of Technology (1980). [Google Scholar]
- T. Baumann, H. Rüsch, Versuche zum Studium der Verdübelungswirkung der Biegezugbewehrung eines Stahlbetonbalkens (Heft 210) (1970). [Google Scholar]
- E. Mörsch, Concrete-Steel Construction. Engineering News Publishing Co. (1909). [Google Scholar]
- EN 1992–1–1, Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures. Part 1: General rules and rules for buildings (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Kaszubska, Analysis of the flexural reinforcement on the shear strength of the concrete beams without transverse reinforcement, PhD Dissertation, Lodz (2018). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.