MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 323, 202010th International Conference of Advanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete and Masonry Structures (AMCM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Adnanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete Structures|
|Published online||05 October 2020|
- RILEM TC-50 FM, Determination of the fracture energy of mortar and concrete by means of three-point bend tests on notched beams, Mater. Struct. 18, 107, 287–290 (1985). [Google Scholar]
- M. Visscher, K.G. Struik, Optical profilometry and its application to mechanically inaccessible surfaces Part I: Principles of focus error detection, Prec. Eng. 3, 16, 192– 198 (1994). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ficker, D. Martišek, Digital fracture surfaces and their roughness analysis: Applications to cement-based materials, Cem. Concr. Res. 42, 827–833 (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. M. D. Santos, E.N.B.S. Júlio, A state-of-the-art review on roughness quantification methods for concrete surfaces, Constr. Build. Mater. 38, 912–923 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- P. Frantík, FracDiM software (2019), http://www.kitnarf.cz. [Google Scholar]
- JavaTM. Programming language (2020), http://www.java.com/en/about/ [Google Scholar]
- B. Mandelbrot, How Long Is the Coast of Britain? Statistical Self-Similarity and Fractional Dimension, Science 156, 3775, 636–638 (1967). [Google Scholar]
- B. Mandelbrot, Les objets fractals. Forme, hasard et dimension (Flammarion, Paris, 1975). [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Brandt, Cement-Based Composites. Materials, Mechanical Properties and Performance, Second Edition, (CRC Press, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- D. Lehký, H. Šimonová, B. Kucharczyková, P. Daněk, Complex multilevel fracture tests of concrete: basic mechanical fracture parameters, 10th international conference AMCM 2020, (to be published). [Google Scholar]
- L.F. Richardson, The Problem of Contiguity: An Appendix to Statistics of Deadly Quarrels, General System Yearbook 6, 139–187 (1961). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.