MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- G. Lütjering and J.C. Williams, Titanium. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- R. Pederson, “Microstructure and Phase Transformation of Ti-6Al-4V,” pp. 1-62, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- X. Gao, W. Zeng, S. Zhang, and Q. Wang, “A study of epitaxial growth behaviors of equiaxed alpha phase at different cooling rates in near alpha titanium alloy,” Acta Mater., vol. 122, pp. 298-309, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- S.L. Semiatin, S. L Knisley, P.N. Fagin, F. Zhang, and D.R. Barker, “Microstructure evolution during alpha-beta heat treatment of Ti-6Al-4V,” Metall. Mater. Trans. A Phys. Metall. Mater. Sci., vol. 34 A, no. 10, 2003. [Google Scholar]
- M. Meng, H. Yang, X.G. Fan, S. L Yan, A.M. Zhao, and S. Zhu, “On the modeling of diffusion-controlled growth of primary alpha in heat treatment of two-phase Ti-alloys,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 691, pp. 67-80, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- V. Raghavan, Solid State Phase Transformations. Delhi: PHI Learning Private Limited, 1987. [Google Scholar]
- P. Homporová, “Thermal history of alpha morphology in titanium alloy Ti-6Al-4V,” Vienna University of Technology, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- U. Zwicker, Titan und Titanlegierungen. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg, 1974. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Meng, X.G. Fan, H. Yang, L G. Guo, M. Zhan, and P.F. Gao, “Precipitation of secondary alpha in competition with epitaxial growth of primary alpha in two-phase titanium alloys,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 714, pp. 294-302, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- A. Deschamps and Y. Brechet, “Influence of predeformation and agEing of an Al-Zn-Mg alloy-II. Modeling of precipitation kinetics and yield stress,” Acta Mater., vol. 47, no. 1, pp. 293-305, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.