MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- G. Lutjering and J.C. Williams, Titanium, 2nd ed., Berlin: Springer, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Donachie, Titanium: a technical guide, ASM International, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- C. Leyens and M. Peters, Titanium and titanium alloys, Weinheim: Wiley-VCH, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. de Fontaine, “Mechanical instabiles in the bcc latcice and the beta to omega phase transformation,” Acta Metallurgica, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 275-279, 1970. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Nag, A. Devaraj, R. Srinivasan, R.E.A. Williams, N. Gupta, G.B. Viswanathan, J.S. Tiley, S. Banerjee, S.G. Srinivasan, H.L. Fraser and R. Banerjee, “Novel mixed-mode phase transition involving a composition-dependent displacive component,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 106, no. 24, p. 245701, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. Šmilauerová, P. Harcuba, D. Kriegner and V. Holý, “On the completeness of the β→ω transformation in metastable β titanium alloys,” Journal of Applied Crystallography, vol. 50, pp. 283 287, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- T. W Duerig, G.T. Terlinde and J.C. Williams, “The ω-phase reaction in titanium alloys,” in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Titanium, 1980. [Google Scholar]
- S. Ankem and C.A. Greene, “Recent developments in microstructure/property relationships of beta titanium alloys,” Materials Science and Engineering A, vol. 263, no. 2, pp. 127-131, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Pauw, “Everything SAXS: small-angle scattering pattern collection and correction,” Journal of Physics: Condensed Matter, vol. 25, no. 38, p. 383201, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Okuda and S. Ochiai, “A Review on Small-and Wide-Angle X-Ray Scattering Applied to the Precipitation Process in Metallic Alloys,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 94-101, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Šmilauerová, P. Harcuba, J. Stráský, J. Stráská, M. Janeček, J. Pospíšil, R. Kužel, T. Brunátová, V. Holý and J. Ilavský, “Ordered array of ω particles in β-Ti matrix studied by small-angle X-ray scattering,” Acta Materialia, vol. 81 pp. 71-82, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Šmilauerová, P. Harcuba, D. Kriegner, M. Janeček and V. Holý, “Growth kinetics of ω particles in β-Ti matrix studied by in situ small-angle X-ray scattering,” Acta Materialia, vol. 100, pp. 126-134, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Šmilauerová, V. Holý, P. Harcuba, D. Kriegner and M. Janeček, “In-situ small angle X-ray scattering study of ω particles growth kinetics in Ti-15wt.%Mo,” in Proceedings of the 13th World Conference on Titanium, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- P. Fratzl, F. Langmayr, G. Vogl and W. Miekeley, “The growth of ω phase inclusions in Ti-20 at.% Mo and the competition between elastic and surface energies,” Acta Metallurgica et Materialia, vol. 39, no. 5, pp. 753-761, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Langmayr, P. Fratzl, G. Vogl and M. W., “Crossover from ω-phase to α phase precipitation in bcc Ti-Mo,” Physical Review B, vol. 49, no. 17, p. 11759, [Google Scholar]
- O. Lyon, C. Severac and C. Servant, “Spinodal decomposition and isothermal ω-phase formation in a Ti-Nb alloy, investigated by small-angle X-ray scattering,” Philosophical Magazine A, vol. 48, no. 5, pp. 825 839, 1983. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Okuda, M. Yamasaki, Y. Kawamura, M. Tabuchi and H. Kimizuka, “Nanoclusters first: a hierarchical phase transformation in a novel Mg alloy,” Scientific Reports, vol. 5, p. 14186, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Deschamps, F. Bley, F. Livet, D. Fabregue and L David, “In-situ small-angle X-ray scattering study of dynamic precipitation in an Al-Zn-Cu alloy,” Philosophical Magazine, vol. 83, no. 6, pp. 677 692, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Gilles, D. Mukherji, H. Eckerlebe, L. Karge, P. Staron, P. Strunz and T. Lippmann, “Investigations of early stage precipitation in a tungsten-rich nickel-base superalloy using SAXS and SANS,” Journal of Alloys and Compounds, vol. 612, pp. 90-97, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Šmilauerová, J. Pospíšil, P. Harcuba, V. Holý and M. Janeček, “Single crystal growth of TIMETAL LCB titanium alloy by a floating zone method,” Journal of Crystal Growth, vol. 405 pp. 92-96, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ilavský, P.R. Jemian, A.J. Allen, F. Zhang, L E. Levine and G.G. Long, “Ultra-small-angle X-ray scattering at the Advanced Photon Source,” Journal of Applied Crystallography, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 469 479, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- F. Zhang, J. Ilavsky, G.G. Long, J.P.G. Quintana, A.J. Allen and P.R. Jemian, “Glassy carbon as an absolute intensity calibration standard for small-angle scattering,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 41, no. 5, pp. 1151-1158, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Long, P.R. Jemian, J.R. Weertman, D.R. Black, H.E. Burdette and R. Spal, “High-resolution small-angle X-ray scattering camera for anomalous scattering,” Journal of Applied Crystallography, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 30-37, 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Blanton, T.C. Huang, H. Toraya, C.R. Hubbard, S.B. Robie, D. Louër, H.E. Göbel, G. Will, R. Gilles and T. Raftery, “JCPDS - International Centre for Diffraction Data round robin study of silver behenate. A possible low-angle X-ray diffraction calibration standard,” Powder Diffraction, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 91-95, 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Feigin and D.I. Svergun, Structure Analysis by Small-Angle X-Ray and Neutron Scattering, Plenum Press, 1987. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.