MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Microstructure - Properties Relationships|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Li Weijun, Li Qing, Wei Lei. Study on the application of Charpy impact test for metallic materials[J]. Value Engineering. 2018, 04: 121〜124 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chaoping. Effect of Hot-working Technology on Microstructure and Properties of TC4-DT Titanium Alloy(D). 2011. 6 [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yingying, Zhang Junyan, Wang Mengting et al. Impact Properties and fracture Analysis of TC18 Titanium Alloy bars and forgings[J]. Rare Metals. 2018. 9 [Google Scholar]
- Hou Yanrong, Lai Yunjin, Du Yuxuan et al. Effect of Heat treatment on impact Properties of TA15 Titanium Alloy Bar[J]. Hot Working Technology, 2011, 40(2): 182〜183 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Zhixin. Li Ruifeng, Wang Jian. Effect of test temperature on impact toughness of marine Ti70 titanium alloy sheet[J]. Metallurgical smelting and chemical industry. 2017, 08: 1〜3 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.