MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- D. Sanders – Titanium manufacturing processes and Alloys selection for aerospace applications – International Titanium Association Conference – Atlanta, 2012 [Google Scholar]
- US Department of Energy, Office of Energy Efficiency & Renewable Energy, Advance Manufacturing Office – Bandwidth Study on Energy Use and Potential Energy Savings Opportunities in U.S. Titanium Manufacturing- September 2017 [Google Scholar]
- E. Drezet – Le Recyclage des Métaux – Eco Info 2014/09/03 [Google Scholar]
- E. Doridot, S. Hans, A. Jardy, JP. Bellot. Industrial applications of modelling tools to simulate the PAMCHR casting and VAR process for Ti64, Titanium 2019, Nantes [Google Scholar]
- L. Décultot, A. Jardy, S. Hans, E. Doridot, J. Delfosse, F. Ruby-Meyer, JP. Bellot. Characterization of the thermal flux transferred by the plasma arc to the surface of the liquid bath in the Plasma Arc Melting Cold Hearth Refining process (PAMCHR), Titanium 2019, Nantes [Google Scholar]
- T. Witulski, G. Terlinde, G. Fischer – Development of low cost Near Net Shape forgings from Ti6-4 by special process technology – Ti-2003 Science and Technology - Hamburg, 2697-2704. [Google Scholar]
- G. Lutjering, J.C. Williams, Titanium, 2nd Edition, Springer, 2007. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.