MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- I.V. Gorynin, A.S. Oryshchenko, V.P. Leonov, V.I. Mikhailov, I.A. Schastlivaya, Titanium Application in Marine Engineering and Nuclear Power Engineering, Proceeding of the 13th World Conference on Titanium, San-Diego, USA, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Negodin, D.O. Khlobystov, A.E. Moskalyov, et al., Results of Development and Production Mastering of Pipes Made of Titanium Alloys in CHMZ, Titanium-2018, №4, pp.37-45. [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kolobov, V.V. Pavlov, A.V. Ovchinnikov, et al., Technology Aspects of Some Ways of Titanium Products Cost Reduction, Titan-2013, №3, pp.39-44. [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Nogovin, A.V. Isaichev, V.G Antashev, Creation Issues of Efficient Titanium Alloys and Ways to Address Them, All Materials, Encyclopedia, Reference book, 2008, №5, pp. 10-15. [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Kusakina, L.V. Fyodorova, The Use of Life Cycle Concept on Production Technologies for Perspective Scientific Research of Titanium Alloys, Titan-2017, №3, pp. 50-53. [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Dub, Yu.N. Atipov, A.A. Popov, et al., Additive Technologies in Titanium Production, Titan-2018, №4, pp. 31-35. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.