MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Zhang Qianqian, Han Zhennan, Zhang Mengqi, et al. Tests and simulation for wear of conical pick under impact load, J. Journal of Vibration and Shock, 2016, 35(13):58-165. [Google Scholar]
- Evans I. A theory of the cutting force for point-attack, J. International Journal of Mining Engineering, 1984, 2(1):63-67. [Google Scholar]
- Bilgin N, Demircin M A, Copur H, et al. Dominant rock properties affecting the performance of conical picks and the comparison of some experimental and theoretical results, J. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2006, 43: 139–156. [Google Scholar]
- Yurdakul M, Gopalakrishnan K, Akdas N. Prediction of specific cutting energy in natural stone cutting processes using the neuro-fuzzy methodology, J. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, 2014, 67:127-135. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Chunsheng, Song Yang. Development and simulation of cutting force model on conical pick cutting rock at different wedge angles, J. Journal of Heilongjiang Institute of Science and Technology, 2012, 22(3) : 277–281. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jinxia, Ma Chao, Zeng Qingliang, et al. Research on cutting force of conical in cutting coal process, J. Journal of China Coal Society, 2017, 42(5):1325-1330. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shujing, Zong Xuemei, He Bing, et al. Test Research and Simulation of Conical Pick at Hard Rock Cutting, J. Construction Machinery and Equipment, 2019, 50(6):31-37. [Google Scholar]
- Tiryaki B, Dikmen A C. Effects of rock properties on specific cutting energy in linear cutting of sandstones by picks, J. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2006, 39(2):89–120. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiang, Wang Qingfeng, Liang Yunpei. Effects of cutting parameters affecting on specific cutting energy of conical picks, J. Journal of China Coal Society, 2018, 43(2):563-570. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Liping, Jiang Binsong, Zhang Yi, et al. Calculation of peak cutting force of conical picks based on Ecans’ cutting model, J. Journal of China Coal Society, 2016, 41(9):2367-2372. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.