MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- C. Balci, N. Bilgin, Correlative study of linear small and full-scale rock cutting tests to select mechanized excavation machines [J] . International Journal of rock Mechanics and Mining Science, 2007, 44 (3):468-476 [Google Scholar]
- N. Bilgin, M. A. Demircin, H. Copur, C. Balci, H. Tuncdemir, N. Akcin, Dominant rock properties affecting the performance of conical picks and the comparison of some experimental and theoretical results [J]. International Journal of rock Mechanics & Mining Sciences, 2006, 43(1):139-156 [Google Scholar]
- Evans, A theory of the cutting force for point attack picks [J]. International Journal of Mining Engineering, 1984, 2(1):63-71 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Goktan, A suggested improvement on Evans’ cutting theory for conical bits [A]. Brisbane, Queensland, 1997: 57-61 [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Goktan, N. Gunes, Semi-empirical approach to cutting force prediction for Point-attack picks [J]. Journal of the South African Institute of Mining and Metallurgy, 2005, 105(4):257-263 [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Bao, L.C. Zhang, Q.Y. Yao, Estimating the peak indentation force of the edge chipping of rocks using single point attack pick [J]. Rock Mechanics and Rock Engineering, 2011, 44(3): 339-347 [Google Scholar]
- X. Wang, Y. P. Liang, Q. F. Wang, Empirical models for tool forces prediction of drag-typed picks based on principal component regression and ridge regression methods [J]. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology, 2017, 62: 75-95 [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Liang, X. Wang, Q.F Wang, Effects of cut depth and cut spacing on tool forces acting on a conical pick in rock cutting [J]. Journal of vibration and shock, 2018, 3(37):27-33. [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Wang, B. S. Jiang, Y. Zhang, Calculation of peak cutting force of conical picks based on Evans’ cutting model [J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2016, 41(9):2367-2372 [Google Scholar]
- L. P. Wang, B. S. Jiang, Y. Zhang, Calculation of peak cutting force of conical picks under conditions of dissymmetrical slotting [J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2016, 41(11):2876-2882 [Google Scholar]
- CH. S. Liu, D. G. Li, Mathematical model of cutting force based on experimental conditions of single pick cutting Journal of China Coal Society, 2011, 9(36):1565-1569 [Google Scholar]
- F. L. Tang, Core Drilling[M]. Wuhan: China University of Geosciences, 1997 [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Xu, J. Yu, Rock Crushing[M]. Beijing: China Coal Industry Publishing House, 1984 [Google Scholar]
- J. X. Liu, CH. Ma, Q.L. Zeng. Research on cutting force of conical pick in cutting coal process [J]. Journal of China Coal Society, 2017, 42(5):1325-1330 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.