MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Other Relevant Subjects|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- V. Nikolova, Mat. used in mak. the s. pan. of the bulletproof vest. Adv. and disadv. Conference Proceedings “Metal Science, Hydro- and Aerodynamics, National Security 2014”, ISSN: 1313-8303, 405-409, Bulgaria (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Bhnatagara, Material and technology. Lightweight ballistic materials, ISBN 978-5-94836-163-5, Technofer, Moscow (2011) [Google Scholar]
- NIJ 0115.00., Stab Resistance of Personal Body Armor, (NIJ, Science and Technology, Washington, DC 20531, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- J. Croft, D. Longhurst, HOSDB Body Armor Standards for UK Police, Part3: Knife and Spike Resistance, Publication No. 39/07/C (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Pettit, J. Croft, PSDB Stab resistance standard for body armor, Police Scientific Development Branch, Publication No. 6/99, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- SolidWorks, Software program, published by Dassault Systèmes, (Retrieved from https://www.solidworks.com/sw/education/SDL_for m.html, 2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.