MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Materials and Technological Processes|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- S.A. A and A.I. Sandler, Grinding of Helical and Relieved Surfaces, Publishing House “Mashinostroyeniye”. (1991) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Sandler, S.A. A and A.V. Verhovski, Manufacturing of Worm Gears, Publishing House “Mashinostroyeniye” 272 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Sandler, S.A. A and E.A. Gudov, Theory and Practice of Manufacturing of General Type Worm Gears, Publishing House “Infra-Engineering” Moscow-Vologda (2016). [Google Scholar]
- F.L. L and A. Fuentes, Gear Geometry and Applied Theory, Cambridge University Press (2004) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. I and S.A. Lagutin, Features of Forming Screw and Relief Surfaces for Fluid Friction Worm Gears, International Symposium on Theory and Practice of Gearing, Izhevsk, pp. 375-380 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. I and S.A. Lagutin, Relieving the teeth of hobs for cutting the Wildhaber-Novikov gears. The 10th International Conference KOD 2018 “Machine and Industrial Design in Mechanical Engineering”, Novi Sad, Serbia / IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 393, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M.L. Novikov, Gears with New Engagement, Publ. VVIA n.a. Zhukovsky (1958) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Kudryavtsev, On the issue of Novikov Gearing, In: Research and mastering of gears with Novikov gearing. Publ. House of the USSR Academy of Sciences. pp 33-44. (1960) [Google Scholar]
- V.I. Korotkin, N.P. P and Yu.D. Kharitonov Novikov Gearing: Achievements and Development, Nova Science Publishers (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.N. Stebletsov. A.S. Tarapanov, Wear resistance of the cutting tool when processing Novikov gears. In: Fundamental and applied problems of engineering and technology - Orel: State University - UNPK, - №4 / 3. Pp. 83-86 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.