MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials, Properties, Technologies, Equipment|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Information from Food and agriculture organization of the United Nations website http://www.fao.org [Google Scholar]
- M. Chabannes, J.-C. Bénézet, L. Clerc, E. Garcia-Diaz, Use of raw rice husk as natural aggregate in a lightweight insulating concrete: an innovative application, Construction and Building Materials 70, pp. 428–438 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.M. Younes, H.A. Abdel-Rahman, Magdy M. Khattab, Utilization of rice husk ash and waste glass in the production of ternary blended cement mortar composites, Journal of Building Engineering 20, pp. 42-50 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Chabi, A. Lecomte, E.C. Adjovi, A. Dieye, A. Merlin, Mix design method for plant aggregates concrete: example of the rice husk, Construction and Building Materials 174, pp. 233–243 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.L. Reaño, Assessment of environmental impact and energy performance of rice hus utilization in various biohydrogen production pathways, Bioresource Technology 299 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T.-H. Liou, P.-Y. Wang, Utilization of rice husk wastes in synthesis of graphene oxide-based carbonaceous nanocomposites, Waste Management 108, pp. 51-61 (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Information from the European Commission’s of climate strategies and targets website https://ec.europa.eu/clima/policies/strategies/ [Google Scholar]
- C. Borges, A. Santos Silva, R. Veiga, Durability of ancient lime mortars in humid environment, Construction and Building Materials 66, pp. 606–620 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pöllmann, Mineralogical Strategies to reduce CO2 in the fabrication of alternative cements Proc., IBAUSIL, 1, pp. 110-129 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Moorehead, Cementation by the carbonation of hydrated lime, Cement and Concrete research, 16, pp. 700–708 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. De Silva, L. Bucea, D.R. Moorehead, V. Sirivivatnanon, Carbonate binders: Reaction kinetics, strength and microstructure, Cement [amp] Concrete Composites 28, pp. 613–620 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Van Balen, D. Van Gemert, Modelling lime mortar carbonation, Materials and Structures 27, pp. 393-398 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lyubomirskiy, S.I. Fedorkin, А.S. Bakhtin, Т.А. Bakhtina, Т.V. Lyubomirskaya, Research in influence of regimes of forced carbonate hardening on properties of materials on the basis of lime-limestone compositions of semidry pressing, Stroitel’nye materialy 8, pp. 7–12 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Fedorkin, N.V. Lyubomirskiy, M.A. Lukyanchenko, System based on lime of carbonizing hardening Constr. Mater. 11, pp. 45-47 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lyubomirskiy, S.I. Fedorkin, The influence of carbon dioxide pressure on the kinetics of forced carbonation of limestone semi-dry pressing and the formation of its strength, Construction and technogenic safety 3 (2016), pp. 28-38 (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lyubomirskiy, А.S. Bakhtin, Т.А. Bakhtina, E. Yu. Nikolaenko, V.V. Nikolaenko, Influence of calcium bicarbonate on the structure and properties of materials based on lime carbonation hardening, International research journal 11-4, pp. 86-93 (2016) (in Russian) [Google Scholar]
- V. Nikolaenko, N.V. Lyubomirskiy, E. Nikolaenko, Changes in the physicomechanical properties of materials of carbonate hardening on the basis of lime and lime stone systems with the course of time, Materials Today: Proceedings, 5-19, pp. 1917-1921 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.V. Lyubomirskiy, А.S. Bakhtin, Т.А. Bakhtina, Change of physical and mechanical properties of limecarbonate calcium materials of forced carbonate hardening in time, Сonstruction and technogenic safety 8, pp. 67-73 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Fedorkin, N. V. Lyubomirskiy, V. G. Nosatov, T.A. Loktionova, Automatic installation and technique of studying of process of carbonization of lime, Construction and technogenic safety 19-20, pp. 74-78 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fuwei, Z. Bingjian, M. Qinglin, Study of Sticky Rice-Lime Mortar Technology for the Restoration of Historical Masonry Construction, Accounts of Chemical Research 6-43, pp. 936-944 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- W. Shanwei, W. Sheliang, L. Zhe, Y. Wenjuan, L. Bo, L. Binbin, Characterization of sticky-rice lime binders from old masonry relics in north China: The primary contribution for conservation, Construction and Building Materials, 250 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Latifa, S. Naganathanb, H.A. Razakc, K. N. Mustaphab, Performance of lime kiln dust as cementitious material, Procedia Engineering 125, pp. 780 – 787 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Arulrajah, A. Mohammadinia, A. D’Amico, S. Horpibulsuk, Effect of lime kiln dust as an alternative binder in the stabilization of construction and demolition materials, Construction and Building Materials 152, pp. 999–1007 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.