MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Biological Materials: Structure, Properties, Technologies, Equipment|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- A.A. Akopov, A.V. Abraghyan, Prevention of metabolic disorders in cows with the help of microelements 5, 54 (Moscow: Veterinary Medicine, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Bokova, Feeding of farm animals and feed production, 9, 9-10 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.P. Kirillov, Feeding of farm animals and feed production, 3, 34-37 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Zinchenko, I.E. Pogorelova, Mineral and vitamin nutrition of cows, 89-167 (Moscow: Kolos, 1980) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kleimenov, M.Sh. Magomedov, A.M. Venediktov, Mineral nutrition of livestock on complexes and farms 190 p. (Moscow: Rosselkhozizdat, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Kleimenov, A.P. Yaroshkevich, Agricultural Biology 4, 34-89 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Avakyan, Bentonites 104 p. (Moscow: Science, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- JI.A. Matyushevsky, Results and prospects of scientific research on the problems of animal pathology and the development of means and methods of therapy and prevention 89-94 (Voronezh, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Machabeli Silicon accumulation and bentonites Origin and practical use of siliceous rocks 176-185 (Moscow: Nauka, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. van der Aar, F. Molist, J. D. van der Klis, The central role of intestinal health on the effect of feed additives on feed intake in swine and poultry. Anim. Feed Sci. Technol., 233, 647 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Gouda, H.M. Khattab, M.A. Abdel-Wahhab, S.A. Abo El-Nor, H.M. El-Sayed, S. M. Kholif, Small Ruminant Res. 175, 15-22 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Maria Alonso-Debolt, Use of thermally treated clays in animal feeds (U.S. Patent 5,935,623, 10 Aug. 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Trckova et al., Kaolin, bentonite, and zeolites as feed supplements for animals: health advantages and risks (Veterinarni Medicina-UZPI, Czech Republic, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- P.W. Kemp, T.H. Nougher, Animal feed containing molasses bentonite and zeolite (US Pat. 5908634, United States, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- EFSA Panel on Additives and Products or Substances used in Animal Feed (FEEDAP). Scientific Opinion on the safety and efficacy of bentonite as a technological feed additive for all species, EFSA J., 10 (7), 2787 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Dennis R. Taylor, Animal feed containing selected montmorillonite clay as additive and method for selecting the clay (U.S. Patent 5,192,547, 9 Mar. 1993) [Google Scholar]
- F.R. Arakelyan, Scientists of the Yerevan Veterinary Institute 17-18 (Yerevan: Sat. scientific Tr. 1986) [Google Scholar]
- F.G. Akhmedov, A.V. Ivanov, M.Ya. Tremasov, Vet. Med., 2, 47-50 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Pulatov, A.D. Ignatiev, V.P. Nelyubin, Biological properties of zeolites 35, 30-33 (Tr. UzNIVI, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- L. Oustercoat, Agriculture Abroad, 11, 15 (1970) [Google Scholar]
- I.V. Khvorova, Siliceous rocks 163-176 (Moscow: Nauka, 1983) [Google Scholar]
- S.G. Lumbunov, K.V. Luzbaev, E.A. Alexandrova, Netradits, natures, resources, innovations technologies and products, 6, 322-342 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- D.G. Kozmanishvili, V.N. Nanobashvili, Preservation of biologically active substances in premixes based on zeolites 21, 81-83 (Tbilisi: Tr. VNIIKP, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Gromov, Ecological Bulletin of the North Caucasus, 2, 80-94 (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.