MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 314, 2020International Cross-Industry Safety Conference (ICSC) – International Symposium on Aircraft Technology, MRO and Operations (ISATECH) (ICSC-ISATECH 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||International Cross-Industry Safety Conference|
|Published online||29 May 2020|
- Burns, M. (2016). Logistics and Transportation Security, A Strategic, Tactical, and Operational Guide to Resilience. pCRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group. [Google Scholar]
- Nardo, M., Saisana, M., Saltelli, A., Tarantola, S., (2005). “Handbook on Constructing Composite Indicators: Methodology and User Guide”. OECD Statistics Working Papers, STD/DOC (2005). Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development. [Google Scholar]
- Slovic, P. “Perception of Risk”. (2016). Available via: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/325954197_The_perception_of_risk [Google Scholar]
- EUROCONTROL, (2009). “Reporting and Assessment of Safety Occurrences in ATM,” EUROCONTROL, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- EUROCONTROL, (1999). “Severity Classification Scheme for Safety Occurrences in ATM,” EUROCONTROL, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- EUROCONTROL, (2013). “RISK ANALYSIS TOOL Guidance Material,” EUROCONTROL, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- Jakobsen, J.C., Gluud, C., Wettersley, J., and Winkel, P. (2017). When and how should multiple imputation be used for handling missing data in randomised clinical trials – a practical guide with flowcharts. BMC Medical Research Methodology Volume 17, Article number: 162 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.