MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Integration of Engineering Management and Production Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- S.P. Dozzi, S.M. AbouRizk, Productivity in construction, Ontario, Canada: National Research Council Canada (1993) [Google Scholar]
- M. Abdel-Wahab, B. Vogl, Trends of productivity growth in the construction industry across Europe, US and Japan, Construction Management and Economics 29:635-644 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Snyman, J. Smallwood, Improving Productivity in the Business of Construction, Procedia Engineering 182:651-657 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Crawford, B. Vogl, Measuring productivity in the construction industry, Building Research & Information 34(3):208-219 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Thomas and J. Sudhakumar, Factors Influencing Construction Labour Productivity: An Indian Case Study, Journal of Construction in Developing Countries 19(1):53-68 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, C. Liu, Malmquist indices of total factor productivity changes in the Australian construction industry, Construction Management and Economics 28(9):933-945 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- CIDB, Labour & Work Conditions in the South African Construction Industry: Status and Recommendations, Pretoria, South Africa: Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Korb, "Respect for People” and Lean Construction: Has the Boat Been? In C.A. Pasquire (Ed.), In Proc. 24th Annual Conference of the International Group for Lean Construction, Boston, MA, USA: International Group for Lean Construction, 43-52 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- K. Ness, The discourse of ‘Respect for People’ in UK construction, Construction Management and Economics 28(5):481-493 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Shingo, A Study of the Toyota Production System from an Industrial Engineering Viewpoint, (A. Dillon, Trans.) London and New York: CRC Press (2005) [Google Scholar]
- D. Arditi, K. Mochtar, Trends in productivity improvement in the US construction industry, Construction Management & Economics 18(1):15-27 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Abrey, J.J. Smallwood, The effects of unsatisfactory working conditions on productivity in the construction industry, Procedia Engineering 85:3-9 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Loera, G. Espinosa, C. Enríquez, J. Rodriguez, Productivity in Construction and Industrial Maintenance, Procedia Engineering, 63:947-955 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Robles, A. Stifi, J.L. Ponz-Tienda, S. Gentes, Labor Productivity in the Construction Industry Factors Influencing the Spanish Construction Labor Productivity, International Journal of Civil and Environmental Engineering 8(10):1061-1070 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Creswell, Research Design: Qualitative, Quantitative, & Mixed Methods Approaches (4 ed.). California: SAGE Publications (2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Valverde-Gascueña, E. Navarro-Astor, J. Fuentes-del-Burgo, J.P. Ruiz-Fernandez, Factors that affect the productivity of construction projects in small and medium companies. In C.a. Egbu (Ed.), Procs 27th Annual ARCOM Conference, Bristol, UK: Association of Researchers in Construction Management 879-888 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- B.P. Lee, The relationship between working condition factors and well-being, Annals of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 26-34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.