MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Integration of Project Management and Production Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- G. Tulacz, T. Armistead, Large corporations are attempting to meet the industry halfway on issues of staff shortages and risk, Engineering News Record (2007), Available at: https://www.enr.com/articles/29331-large-corporations-are-attempting-to-meet-the-industry-halfway-on-issues-of-staff-shortages-and-risk?v=preview [Accessed Dec. 18, 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- World Economic Forum, Shaping the future of construction (2016), Available at: https://www.weforum.org/projects/future-of-construction [Accessed Dec. 18, 2017] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Javed, W. Pan, L. Chen, W. Zhan, A systemic exploration of drivers for and constraints on construction productivity enhancement, Built Environment Project and Asset Management (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. Allmon, C.T. Haas, J.D. Borcherding, P.M. Goodrum, US construction labor productivity trends, 1970–1998, Journal of construction engineering and management, 126(2):97-104 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Contractors Center Point, Use of BIM dramatically increases (2012), Available at: http://www.contractorscenterpoint.com/2012/11/use-of-bim-dramatically-increases.html [Accessed Dec. 18, 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- T. Blackmon, S. Azhar, Applications of augmented/mixed reality head mounted displays in the construction industry. Proceedings of the 54th ASC Annual International Conference, Minneapolis, MN, 18-21 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Milgram, K. Fumio, A Taxonomy of Mixed Reality Visual Displays. IEICE Transactions on Information and Systems (1994), Available at: http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.102.4646&rep=rep1&type=pdf [Accessed Dec. 18, 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- T. Richardson, S. Gilbert, J. Holub, F. Thompson, A. MacAllister, R. Radkowski, E. Winer, Davies, P., and Terry, S., Fusing self-reported and sensor data from mixed reality training I/ITSEC (2017), Available at: http://lib.dr.iastate.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1178&context=me_conf [Accessed Dec. 18, 2017]. [Google Scholar]
- G. Chryssolouris, D. Mavrikios, N. Papakostas, D. Mourtzis, G. Michalos, K. Georgoulias, Digital manufacturing: history, perspectives, and outlook, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part B: Journal of Engineering Manufacture 223(5):451–462 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Chalhoub, S. Ayer, Mixed reality for electrical prefabrication tasks, Computing in Civil Engineering 2017: Smart Safety, Sustainability, and Resilience (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Signer, T.J. Curtin, Tangible holograms: Towards mobile physical augmentation of virtual objects, Technical Report, WISE-2017-01 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Microsoft, Microsoft HoloLens (2018), Available at: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/HoloLens. [Accessed on Feb. 17, 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- P. Dunston, X. Wang, A hierarchical taxonomy of AEC operations for mixed reality applications, Journal of Information Technology in Construction 16:433-444 (2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.