MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Integration of Engineering Management and Production Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- L.W. Hooi, T.Y. Leong, Total productive maintenance and manufacturing performance improvement, Journal of Quality in Maintenance Engineering 23(1), 2-21 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Gopalakrishnan, A. Skoogh, Machine criticality based maintenance prioritization: Identifying productivity improvement potential. International Journal of Productivity and Performance Management 67(4), 654-672 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.P.S. Ahuja, J.S. Khamba, Total productive maintenance: literature review and directions, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management 15(3), 241-756 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Mahalik, A.N. Nambiar, Trends in food packaging and manufacturing, Trends in Food Science & Technology 21(3),117-128 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- South Africa Depart of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (2015), http:www.nda.agric.za [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Deming, Quality, Productivity and Competitive Position, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, MA (1982) [Google Scholar]
- P. Drucker, The new productivity challenge, Harvard Business Review 69(6), 69-79 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- T. Netland, Five rules of productivity improvement (2017), http://better-operations.com/2017/03/06/productivity-improvement-five-rules/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Gunasekaran, S.K. Goyal, T. Martikainen, P. Yli-Olli, Total quality management: a new perspective for improving quality and productivity, International Journal of Quality and Reliability Management 15(8/9), 947-968 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Oakland, Total Quality Management: The route to improving performance, Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford-UK (1998) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Eti, S.O.T. Ogaji, and S.D. Probert, Implementing total productive maintenance in Nigerian manufacturing industries, Applied Energy 79, 385-401 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Fredriksson, H. Larson, An analysis of maintenance strategies and development of a model for strategy formulation, Master Thesis, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.M. Rhyne, Total plant performance advantages through total productive maintenance, Conference proceedings. APICS, Birmingham, 683-692 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- S. Nakajima, TPM Development Programme: Implementing Total Productive Maintenance, Productivity Press, Cambridge, MA (1989) [Google Scholar]
- A. Jain, R. Bhatti, H. Singh, Total productive maintenance (TPM): a proposed model for Indian SMEs, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development 4(1), 1-22 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- I. Kobayashi, 20 Keys to Workplace Improvement, Productivity Press, Portland, Oregon (1994) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yin, Case Study Research: deesign and methods. 4th ed. s.l.: Thousand OAKS: Sage (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. Creswell, V.L.P. Clark, Designing and Conducting Mixed Methods Research. 2nd ed. London: Sage (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J. Mouton, How to succeed in your master’s and doctoral studies: A South African guide and resource book, Van Schaik, Cape Town (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.