MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Integration of Engineering Management and Production Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- T. Abeya, N. Mulugeta, Modelling and Performance Analysis of Manufacturing Systems in Footwear Industry, Sci. Technol. Arts Res. J. 3(3), 132-141 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Xiaofeng, R. An, Modeling and simulation of manufacturing systems in unstable environment. London, UK, Int. J. Prod. Res. 55(3), 845-857 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jondeau, M. Vonderembse, T. Ragu-Nathan, Exploring work system practices for time-based manufacturers: their impact on competitive capabilities, J. Oper. Manage 18, 509-529 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Kelton, R. Sadowski, N. Zupick, Simulation with Arena, 6th ed. (McGraw-Hill Education, New York, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Altinkilinc, Simulation-based layout planning of a production plant, in Proceedings of the 2004 Winter Simulation Conference (2004) [Google Scholar]
- C.D.S. Battista, F. Giordano, R. Iannone, M. Schiraldi, Manufacturing systems modelling and simulation software design: A reference model, in Annals and Proceedings of DAAAM International (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. El-Khalil, Simulation analysis for managing and improving productivity: A case study of an automotive company, J. Manuf. Technol. Manag. 26(1), 36-56 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Hosseinpour, H. Hajihosseini, Importance of simulation in manufacturing, Int. J. Econ. Mang. Eng. 3(3), 229-232 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Owen, A. Greasley, Modelling people's behaviour using discrete-event-simulation: a review, Int. J. Oper. Prod. Manag. 38(5), 1228-1244 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Neumann, P. Medbo, Simulating operator learning during production ramp-up in parallel vs serial flow production, Int. J. Prod. Res. 55(3), 845-857 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.M. Kasie, G. Bright, A. Walker, Decision support systems in manufacturing: a survey and future trends, J. Model. Manag. 12(3), 432-454 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gopalakrishnan, A. Skoogh, Machine criticality based maintenance prioritization: Identifying productivity improvement potential, Int. J. Product. Perform. Manag. 67(4), 654-672 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.