MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Bagaturia V.V., Susov R.V. Modeling as the basis of the business process management life cycle.//Youth in the XXI century: philosophy, psychology, law, pedagogy, economics and management [Text]: collection of scientific articles of the VII International Scientific and Practical Conference/FSBEI HE Ural State Pedagogical University; under the scientific ed. Of I.A. Simonova, D.M. Nikiforova. - Yekaterinburg, 2016. - p. 30-32. [Google Scholar]
- Kotler, F. .Marketing Management 11th ed. - St. Petersburg: Piter, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Voinov, I.V. Modeling of economic systems and processes. Experience in building ARIS models/I.V. Voinov, S.G. Pudovkina, A.I. Telegin - Chelyabinsk: Publishing House. SUSU, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Hammer, M. Corporate reengineering: Manifesto of the revolution in business/M. Hammer, J. Champi, St. Petersburg: Publishing House of St. Petersburg University, 1997. [Google Scholar]
- Susov R.V., Samoldin A.N. Identification and elimination of bottlenecks in the organization’s business processes//Science and Business: Development Paths. - 2013. - No. 10 (28). p. 131-137. [Google Scholar]
- Goldratt, Eliyahu M. Target. The process of continuous improvement/Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Jeff Cox - Minsk: Popurri, 2009 .- 496 p. [Google Scholar]
- Goldratt, Eliyahu M. Target. The process of continuous improvement. Goal 2. It’s not about luck/Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Jeff Cox; Moscow, Maksimum, 2008 .- 778p. [Google Scholar]
- Goldratt, Eliyahu M. Goal-3/Eliyahu M. Goldratt, Eliya Schragenheim, Kerol A. Ptak; K .: Necessary, but not enough, 2009. - 250p. [Google Scholar]
- Detmer, W. Production at an incredible rate: Improving the financial performance of an enterprise/William Detmer, Eli Schragenheim; Moscow, Alpina Publishers, 2009.- 330p. [Google Scholar]
- Volochienko, V., Falko, S., Postnikova, E. Recognition of the problematic situations in industrial systems with intellectual support//International Journal of Mathematical, Engineering and Management Sciences. Volume 4, Issue 6, 2019, Pages 1434-1447. [Google Scholar]
- Omelchenko, I., Drogovoz, P., Gorlacheva, E., Shiboldenkov, V., Yusufova, O. The modeling of the efficiency in the new generation manufacturing-distributive systems based on the cognitive production factors//IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, Volume 630, Number 1. P. 1-10. doi:10.1088/1757-899X/630/1/012020 [Google Scholar]
- Susov R.V., Bagaturia V.V. Reference comparison method in business process engineering.//Theoretical and applied research of socio-economic systems in the context of Russia’s integration into the global economy. Materials of the V International Correspondence Scientific and Practical Conference (November 1, 2016) [Electronic resource]. Tyumen: Tyumen State University, 2016. - p. 216-218. [Google Scholar]
- Telnov, Yu. F. Business Process Reengineering. Component Methodology - 2nd ed., Revised. and add. - Moscow, Finance and Statistics, 2004. - 320p. [Google Scholar]
- Tarasenko, F.P. Applied Systems Analysis (Science and the Art of Problem Solving): Textbook. Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk University, 2004.- 186 p. [Google Scholar]
- Cleland, D. System analysis and target management/D. Cleland, W. King; Moscow, Sov. Radio, 1974. 280p. [Google Scholar]
- Anfilatov, V.S. System analysis in management: Textbook/V.S. Anfilatov, A.A. Emelyanov, A.A. Kukushkin; Ed. A.A. Emelyanov. Moscow, Finance and Statistics, 2002. - 368 s: [Google Scholar]
- Novoseltsev, V.I. Theoretical Foundations of System Analysis/Novoseltsev V.I. and others; Ed. V.I. Novoseltsev. Moscow, Major, 2006. 592p. [Google Scholar]
- Repin, V.V. The process approach to management. Modeling of business processes/V.V. Repin, V.G. Eliferov - Moscow, RIA “Standards and Quality”, 2004. - 408p. [Google Scholar]
- Ivlev, V.A. Reorganization of enterprises: from structural to process organization/V.A. Ivlev, T.V. Popova. Moscow, Publishing House Nauchtekhlitizdat, 2000. 263 p. [Google Scholar]
- Tarasenko, F.P. Applied Systems Analysis (Science and the Art of Problem Solving): Textbook. - Tomsk: Publishing house of Tomsk University, 2004 .- 186 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.