MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Golub N.N. Features of the production of complex high-tech products//Bulletin of the Voronezh State Technical University. 2012. No. 1. p. 65-69. [Google Scholar]
- Razdorozhniy A.A. Organization of production and enterprise management. Moscow, Ekzamen. 2009. 877 p. [Google Scholar]
- Petrov V.Yu., Petrova P.I. Integration of production and marketing systems from the perspective of a customer-oriented approach//Fundamental Research. 2015. No. 3. P. 202-206. [Google Scholar]
- Falco S.G. Controlling for managers and professionals. Moscow, Finance and statistics. 2008. 256 p. [Google Scholar]
- Falco S.G. Transformation of controlling tools in modern conditions//Controlling. 2014. No. 51. p. 3-7. [Google Scholar]
- Adizes I.K. Managing change. Saint-Petersburg, Piter. 2008.222 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kotler F. Marketing management. Saint-Petersburg, Piter. 2000.472 p. [Google Scholar]
- Kotler F., Armstrong G., Saunders J., Wong V. Fundamentals of marketing/2nd Europe. ed. Moscow; Saint-Petersburg; K.: Williams Ed. House. 2007.944 p. [Google Scholar]
- Iskoskov M.O., Kargina E.V. The marketing system management model at the enterprises of the industrial sector//Bulletin of the Volga University. 2019. No. 3.T. 2. p. 92-98. [Google Scholar]
- Goncharova A.V., Kurcheeva V.I. System and process approaches to innovation marketing management//Economic analysis: theory and practice. 2013. No. 39. p. 2634. [Google Scholar]
- Pisaruk N.N. Introduction to game theory. Minsk: BSU, 2015.245 c. [Google Scholar]
- Krasnov V.K., Pichuzhkin A.B., Smirnova T.N. The use of classical methods of game theory in marketing problems//Bulletin of the Russian University of Cooperation. 2014. No3 (17). p. 145-148. [Google Scholar]
- Gofman A.E. Marketing as a guide for the innovative development of industrial enterprises//Bulletin of the Omsk University. 2012. No. 3. P. 337-341. [Google Scholar]
- Volovikov B.P. Approaches to the formation of the concept of innovative marketing of industrial enterprises//Siberian Trade and Economic Journal. No. 1 (17). 2013.S. 56-64. [Google Scholar]
- Krasnov A.I. Features of managing innovative processes of an industrial enterprise on the basis of their marketing support//Actual problems of economic sciences. 2008. No. 1. p. 92-96. [Google Scholar]
- Rassadina A.K. Personnel support of innovative economy. Experience of economically developed countries//Vestnik MSU. Series 6. Economics. 2011. No 1. p. 109-120. [Google Scholar]
- Samoldin A.N., Aglitskiy I.S. Conducting marketing research in the field of innovation with regard to socio-economic aspects//Labor and social relations. 2014. No. 7. p. 5459. [Google Scholar]
- Kovalev V.V. Introduction to financial management. Moscow, Finance and statistics. 2001.768 p. [Google Scholar]
- Popovich L.G., Drogovoz P.A., Kalachanov V.G. Management of innovation and investment activities of the enterprise of the military-industrial complex in the conditions of diversification: Monograph. Moscow, Vash format, 2018. 228 p. [Google Scholar]
- Trukhaev R.I. Models of decision making in conditions of uncertainty. Moscow, Science. 1981. 258 p. [Google Scholar]
- Soloviev V.I. Methods of optimal solutions: a training manual. Moscow, Financial University. 2012. p. 113. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.