MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 311, 2020IX Czarnowski Readings – Annual International Scientific and Practical Conference on the Organization of Production and Industrial Policy
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||23 March 2020|
- Roco M., Bainbridge W. (eds) 2004. Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance: Nanotechnology, Biotechnology, Information Technology and Cognitive Science. Arlington: Kluwer Academic Publisher. [Google Scholar]
- Borner K. 2006. Mapping the Structure and Evolution of Science. Knowledge in Service to Health: Leveraging Knowledge for Modern Science Management. [Google Scholar]
- R. Feynman There’s plenty of room at the bottom. Engineering and Science, 1960 P. 22-36 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Abrahamyan, I.I. Balabanov, V.I. Beklemishev et al. Fundamentals of Applied Nanotechnology. Magistr-Press, Moscow. 2007. p. 83-95 [Google Scholar]
- Freitas R. 2006. Economic Impact of the Personal Nanofactory. Nanotechnology Perceptions: A Review of Ultraprecision Engineering and Nanotechnology 2: P.111 — 126 [Google Scholar]
- Freitas R. 1998. Exploratory Design in Medical Nanotechnology: A Mechanical Artificial Red Cell, Artificial Cells, Blood Substitutes and Immobilization. Biotechnology. 26: 411—430. http://www.rfreitas.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Leher M., Asakawa K. Pushing Scientists into the Marketplace: Promoting Sciens Entrepreneurship. Management Review. Vol 46, 2004, 55-75. [Google Scholar]
- A.S. Kamrukov, N.P. Kozlov, High-intensity plasma-optical technologies for solving urgent environmental and biomedical problems. Safety in the Technosphere Journal, No. 3, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Research Triangle Science Park website:wwwHYPERLINK «http://www.rtp.org/».HYPERLINK g [Google Scholar]
- J. Hardin “North Carolina Research Triangle Park. History, success factors and lessons learned”, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- http://liu.se/artikel/integritetspolicy-liu [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Efimushkin, G.A. Sazhaeva, An innovative way to develop the Israeli economy. Economics Journal, No. 4, 2016, p.387-396 [Google Scholar]
- CukiermanE., RouachD. Le bouclier technologique de l innovation. Pearson France, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- O. V. Matveeva, V.L. Vasilenok. The role of clusters in the development of the economy. 2013, Economic Sciences, 99. 101-103 [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Nesmachnykh, V.V. Litovchenko, The nature of the occurrence of the synergistic effect in the industrial cluster and the assessment of its impact, 2014, Scientific Review. Series 1: Economics and Law, 1, 27-35. [Google Scholar]
- Porter, Harvard University, Research Triangle. Clusters of Innovation Initiative [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Ivanov, B.I. Petrov, K.I. Pletnev, Territories of high concentration of scientific and technological potential in the EU countries, Innovative development of territories in Russia and the EU, Tacis 4, SkanruS, Moscow, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- OEZ Dubna, https://www.dubna.rosoez.ru [Google Scholar]
- I. Dubina, Personnel creativity management in an innovative economy, ACADEMIA, Moscow. 2009. Pp. 130-134 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Efimushkin, Innovative production and management problems, Collection of scientific papers of the VII international conference on controlling Problems in the economy, organization of production and management, Moscow, 2019 [Google Scholar]
- S.N. Efimushkin, A. Dorizon, Experience in training an engineer-entrepreneur in France, Journal of Management and Business Administration, No. 2, 2010, P.173–179 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.