MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- N. Freiherrova and M. Krejsa, Transactions of the VSB Technical University of Ostrava, Civil Engineering Series 18, 1, 1–10 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- I. Němec and R. Lang, Transactions of the VŠB – Technical University of Ostrava, Mechanical Series LIX, 51–54 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Philipp, R. Wüchner and K.-U. Bletzinger, Procedia Engineering, 155, 332–341 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Sun, R. He and Y. Wu, Cold Regions Science and Technology, 150, 15–24 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lang, I. Nemec, and I. Sevcik, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 617, 130–135 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. Li, Y. Su, Y. Wu, A. Borgart, and J. Rots, International Journal of Space Structures, 32, 11–33 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Lang and I. Němec, Structural Membranes 2017, 303–310, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kopriva, M. Netusil, H. Achten, and Z. Hirnsal, Membrane architecture, 1st Ed. (CTU in Prague, 2015) p. 206, in Czech [Google Scholar]
- M. Huttner, J. Maca, and P. Fajman, Advances in Engineering Software 89, 28–35 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Kormanikova, K. Kotrasova, MATEC Web of Conferences 107, 00049 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- R. Wuchnerand and K.-U. Bletzinger, Numerical Methods in Engineering 64, 143–166 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.