MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 310, 20204th International Scientific Conference Structural and Physical Aspects of Construction Engineering (SPACE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||05 March 2020|
- I. Hegedüsová, S. Priganc, Property Analysis of Concrete Panels in an Aggressive Environment. Faculty of Civil Engineering, Technical University in Košice (2015) [Google Scholar]
- ATENA Program Documentation Part 8, User´s Manual for ATENA GiD Interface, (30.9.2013), http://www.cervenka.cz [Google Scholar]
- ATENA Program Documentation Part 1, Theory, (14.3.2012), http://www.cervenka.cz [Google Scholar]
- STN EN 1992-1-1 Eurocode 2: Design of concrete structures – Part 1-1: General reles and rules for buildings. 1 [Google Scholar]
- Š. Pogran, a kol., Quality of internal environment in stable buildings, Nitra (2011) [Google Scholar]
- S. Priganc, I. Hegedüsová, Degradation degree of reinforced concrete ceiling panels in an agricultural building, Special concretes, Sekurkon Praha, (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.