MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||System Design and Optimization|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Shao-JUN Liu,Chang LIU, Yu DAI. Status and Progress on Researches and Developments of Deep Ocean Mining Equipments [J]. Journal of mechanical engineering,2014,50(02):8–18. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Chen. Research on motion modeling and control of deep seabed mining machine and truck [D]. Central south university, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Jing-ni YUAN,Lin YANG, Xiao-feng TANG, Ao-wen CHE. Autonomous Vehicle Motion Planning based on Improved RRT* Algorithm and Trajectory Optimization [J/OL]. Acta automatica sinica:1-10[2019-12-03] [Google Scholar]
- Yeu, Tae-Kyeong & Yoon, Sukmin & Park, Soung-jea & Hong, Sup & Kim, Hyungwoo & Lee, Chang-Ho & Choi, Jong-Su & Sung, Ki-Young. (2012). Study on path tracking approach for underwater mining robot. 1–5. 10.1109/OCEANS-Yeosu.2012.6263579. [Google Scholar]
- Pratama, Pandu & Jeong, Jae & Jeong, Sang & Kim, Hak-Kyeong & Kim, Hwan & Yeu, T K & Hong, Sup & Kim, Sang. (2016). [Google Scholar]
- Adaptive Backstepping Control Design for Trajectory Tracking of Automatic Guided Vehicles. 10.1007/978-3-319-27247-4_50. [Google Scholar]
- Pratama, Pandu & Kim, Jin-Wook & Kim, Hak-Kyeong & Yoon, Sukmin & Yeu, Tae-Kyeong & Hong, Sup & Oh, Sea-June & Kim, Sang. (2015). Path planning algorithm to minimize an overlapped path and turning number for an underwater mining robot. 499–504. 10.1109/ICCAS.2015.7364969. [Google Scholar]
- Peng WU, Cheng-jun SANG, Zhong-hua LU, Shuang YU, Lin-yang FANG, Yi ZHANG. Research on Mobile Robot Path Planning Based on Improved A* Algorithm [J]. Computer engineering and application,2019,55(21):227–233. [Google Scholar]
- Guang-rong Chen,Sheng Guo,Jun zheng Wang,Hai-bo Qu,Ya-qiong Chen,Bo-wen Hou. Path obstacle avoidance algorithm combining convex optimization and A* algorithm [J/OL]. Control and decision:1-9[2019-11-27]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.