MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- Drulyte I, Ruzgas T, Raisutis R, Application of automatic statistical post-processing method for analysis of ultrasonic and digital dermatoscopy images,J.Libyan Journal of Medicine .13(1)(2018)1–9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou R G,Liu D Q, Quantum Image Edge Extraction Based on Improved Sobel Operator,J. International Journal of Theoretical Physics.58(9)(2019)2969–2985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lu H, Han A L. An Improved Edge Detection Algorithm Based on Morphological Operators and Gradient, J. Journal of Computational and Theoretical Nanoscience.12(7)(2015)1121–1125. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang L Y, Shen Y, Liu H D, Guo Z H. An accurate and efficient multi-category edge detection method, J. COGNITIVE SYSTEMS RESEARCH.58 (2019)160–172 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan P, Zhou R G, Hu W W, Jing N H. Quantum image edge extraction based on classical Sobel operator for NEQR, J. QUANTUM INFORMATION PROCESSING.18(1)(2019)1–23. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang H M,Pan Y L, Gu J N, Research on the improvement of image edge detection algorithm based on artificial neural network,J.Journal for Light-and Electronoptic.126(21)(2015)2974–2978. [Google Scholar]
- Liu J D,Fan X N, Ding P H,Zheng Q Y, Multi-instrument image edge detection algorithm based on improved Sobel operator,J. Science technology and engineering. 12 (9)(2012)4691–4696. [Google Scholar]
- Suman Rani, A novel mathematical morphology based edge detection method for medical image,J. CSI Transactions on ICT.4 (2-4)(2016)217–225. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.