MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 309, 20202019 International Conference on Computer Science Communication and Network Security (CSCNS2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Smart Algorithms and Recognition|
|Published online||04 March 2020|
- R. C. Gonzalez and R. E. Woods, Digital Image Processing. Englewood Cliffs, NJ: Prentice-Hall, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- T. Chen, K. K. Ma, and L. H. Chen, “Tri-state median filter for image denoising,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 8, no. 12, pp. 1834–1838, Dec. 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Chen and H. R. Wu, “Space variant median filters for the restoration of impulse noise corrupted images,” IEEE Trans. Circuits Syst. II, Analog Digit. Signal Process., vol. 48, no. 8, pp. 784–789, Aug. 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Lin, J. Tsai, and C. Chiu, “Switching bilateral filter with a texture/noise detector for universal noise removal,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 19, no. 9, pp. 2307–2320, Sep. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Bo and Z. Yin, “A universal denoising framework with a new impulse detector and nonlocal means,” IEEE Trans. Image Process., vol. 21, no. 4, pp. 1663–1675, Apr. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Zhang and Y. Xiong, “Impulse noise removal using directional difference based noise detector and adaptive weighted mean filter”, IEEE Signal Process.Lett., vol. 16, no. 4, pp.295–298, Apr. 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Tripathi, U. Ghanekar, and S. Makhopadhyay, “Switching median filter: advanced boundarydiscriminative noise detection algorithm,” IET Image Process., Vol. 5, no. 7, pp. 598–610, Jul, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.