MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Manufacturing System|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- B. Yan, G.L. Dai, N. Hu. Recent development of design and construction of short span high-speed railway bridges in China[J]. Engineering Structures. 100: 707–717, (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Code for Design of High Speed Railway: TB 10621-2014[S], (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Wang, M. Wang, W.B. Liu, Y. Zhao. Technology Of CRTS Ⅲ Ballastless Track System[J]. Chinese Railways, (08):11–15, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Li, M. Ma, W.N. Liu, et al. Influence of static preload on vibration reduction effect of floating slab tracks[J].Journal of Vibration and Control, 25(6):1148–1163, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, G. Hong, et al. “Geometry mapping and additional stresses of ballastless track structure caused by subgrade differential settlement under self-weight loads in high-speed railways.” Transportation Geotechnics 18: 103–110, (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Podworna, Monika.Dynamic response of steel- concrete composite bridges loaded by high-speed train[J].Structural engineering and mechanics, 62(2):179–196, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. YAN, S. LIU, H. PU, G.L. DAI, X.P. CAI.Elastic-plastic seismic response of CRTS II slab ballastless track system on high-speed railway bridges [J]. SCIENCE CHINA Technological Sciences, 60(6): 865–871, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Han J, Zhao G, Xiao X, et al. Effect of cement asphalt mortar damage location on dynamic behavior of high-speed track[J]. Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 10(4): 1687814018770779, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Ren, et al. “Criteria for repairing damages of CA mortar for prefabricated framework-type slab track.” Construction and Building Materials, 110: 300–311, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Ren, X.B. Yan, G.H. Xu, K. Xu. Effects of Contact Loss underneath Concrete Roadbed on Dynamic Performances of Slab Track-Subgrade System [J]. Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University [Google Scholar]
- Y. Tian, N. Zhang, H. Xia.Temperature effect on service performance of high-speed railway concrete bridges[J].Advances in structural engineering, 20(6):865–883, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J.F. Wang, et al. “Performance of Cement Asphalt Mortar in Ballastless Slab Track over High-Speed Geomechanics 19.5: 04019037, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- P. Wang,Q. Yi,C.Y. Zhao, et al.Elastic wave propagation characteristics of periodic track structure in high-speed railway[J].Journal of Vibration and Control, 25(3):517–528, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, W.M. Zhai. Stochastic Model Used for Temporal-spatial Analysis of Vehicle-track Coupled Systems[J].Journal of the China Railway Society, 40(01):74–79, (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.