MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Manufacturing System|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- S. J. Ma, G. Liu, R. T. Tong, Friction Heat Analysis of the Planetary Roller Screw Considering Load Distribution, Mech Based Des of Struc, 43, 164–182 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Liscouët, M Budinger, J. C. Maré, S. Orieux, Modelling approach for the simulation-based preliminary design of power transmissions, J Mech Mach Theory, 46 (3), 276–289 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Maré, Dynamic loading systems for ground testing of high speed aerospace actuators, Aircr Eng Aerosp Tec, 78 (4), 275–282 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Ma, G. Liu, R. T. Tong, A new study on the parameter relationship of planetary roller screw, Math Probl Eng, Article ID340437, 29 pages (2012) [Google Scholar]
- J. Huang, Y. Liu, X. H. Zhang, W. Guan, Z. Y. Song, Dynamic Modeling and Simulation of Electro-Mechanical Actuator Coupled with Nonlinear Factors, Proceedings of the 37th Chinese Control Conference, CCC. 2018, Wuhan. China, 3776–3780 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- S. Habibi, J. Roach, G Luecke, Inner-loop control for electro-mechanical (EMA) flight surface actuation systems, J Dyn Syst-T ASME, 130 (051002), 1–13 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.