MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical Design and Manufacturing System|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- J. Otsuka, T. Osawa, S. Fukada, A study on the planetary roller screw, comparison of static stiffness and vibration characteristics with those of the ball screw, Bull. Jpn. Soc. Precis. Eng. 23, 3 217–223 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- Q.Z. Jin, J.J. Yang, J.L. Sun, The comparative research on the static stiffness of ball screw and planetary roller screw, J. Mech. Sci. Technol. 18, 2230–232 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Jones, S.A. Velinsky, Stiffness of the roller screw mechanism by the direct method, Mech. Based Des. Struct. Mach. 42, 1 17–34 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J.J. Yang, Z.X. Wei, J.S. Zhu, W. Du, Calculation of load distribution of planetary roller screws and static rigidity, Huazhong Univ. Sci. Technol. 39, 4 1–4 (2011) (in chinese) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Morozov, V.I. Panyukhin, A.V. Zhdanov, Increasing the load capacity and rigidity of roller- screw mechanisms by adjusting the screw surfaces, Vestn. Mashinostr. 2 15–21 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- F. Abevi, A. Daidie, M. Chaussumier, M. Sartor. Static load distribution and axial stiffness in a planetary roller screw mechanism, J. Mech. Des. 138 1 012301–8 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K.L. Johnson, Contact Mechanics (Cambridge University Press, ISBN: 0521347963, 1987) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Ma, W. Cai, L.P. Wu, G. Liu, P. Cheng, Modelling of transmission accuracy of a planetary roller screw mechanism considering errors and elastic deformations, Mech. Mach. Theory. 134 151–168 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Zhang, G. Liu, R.T. Tong, S.J. Ma. Load distribution of planetary roller screw mechanism and its improvement approach, Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng. Part C-J. Eng. Mech. Eng. Sci. 203-210 1989-1996 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ball screw mechanism, Part four: Axial static stiffness, (Standards Press of China, GB/T17587.4-2008, Beijing, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Ma, L.P. Wu, X.J. Fu, Y.J. Li, G. Liu. Modelling of static contact with friction of threaded surfaces in a planetary roller screw mechanism, Mech. Mach. Theory. 139 212–236 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Ma, L.P. Wu, G. Liu, X.J. Fu. Local contact characteristics of threaded surfaces in a planetary roller screw mechanism, Mech. Based Des. Struct. Mach, Online Doi: 10.1080/15397734. 2019. 1615944 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.