MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Applied Mechanics|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- W. J. Zhang, G. Liu, R. T. Tong, S. J. Ma, Load distribution of planetary roller screw mechanism and its improvement approach, Mech Eng Sci, 230(18), 3304-3318 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. V. Zhdanova, V. V. Morozova, Theoretical study of the load distribution on the threads for roller screw mechanisms of a friction type, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, ICIE 2016, Procedia Engineering, 150, 992-999 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rys, F. Lisowski, The computational modal of the load distribution between elements in planetary roller screw, J Theor App Mech-Pol, 82, 699-705 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Ma, G. Liu, R. T. Tong, A new study on the parameter relationship of planetary roller screw, Math Probl Eng, Article ID340437, 29 pages (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Auregan, V. Fridrici, P. Kapsa, F. Rodrigues, Experimental simulation of rolling-sliding contact for application to planetary roller screw mechanism, Wear, 332-333,1176-1184 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Abevi, A. Daidie, M. Chaussumier, M. Sartor, Static load distribution and axial stiffness in a planetary roller screw mechanism, J Mech Design, 138 (1),012301-1~012301-11 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- X. C. Zhang, G. Liu, S. J. Ma, R. T. Tong, H. Luo, Study on axial contact deformation of planetary roller screw, Appl Mech Mater, 155-156, 779-783 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Jones, S. A. Velinsky, Kinematics of roller migration in the planetary roller screw mechanism, J Mech Design, 134 (6),061006-1~0.61106-6 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Jones, S. A. Velinsky, Contact kinematics in the roller screw mechanism, J Mech Design, 135 (5),051003-1~051003-10 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Q. Liu, J. S. Wang, H. G. Cheng, Y. P. Sun, Kinematics analysis of the roller screw based on the accuracy of meshing point calculation, Math. Probl Eng, Article ID303972, 10 pages (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. H. Jones, S. A. Velinsky, T. A. Lasky, Dynamics of the planetary roller screw mechanism, J Mech Rob, 8 (1),014503-1~014503-6 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. J. Ma, L. P. Wu, X. J. Fu, Y. J. Li, G. Liu, Modelling of static contact with friction of threaded surfaces in a planetary roller screw mechanism, Mech Mach Theory, 139, 212-236 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. J. Fu, G. Liu, R. T. Tong, S. J. Ma, Teik C. Lim, A nonlinear six degrees of freedom dynamic model of planetary roller screw mechanism, Mech Mach Theory, 119, 22-36 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Johnson, Contact mechanics, Cambridge University Press, 84-104 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Harris, M. N. Kotzalas, Rolling bearing analysis, Fifth Edition, New York: Taylor & Francis Group, LLC, 104-120 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- National Gear Standardization Technical Committee, Compilation of parts and related standards-gear and gear drive, First Edition China Standard Press, ISBN 9787506666435 186-187 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.