MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Applied Mechanics|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Rahul Ganpati Chougale and C. R. Lakade, Regenerative braking system of electric vehicle driven by brushless DC motor using Fuzzy logic, IEEE International Conference on Power, Control, Signals and Instrumentation Engineering, Chennai,India, September 21-22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Xiaohong Nian, Fei Peng, and Hang Zhang, Regenerative Braking System of Electric Vehicle Driven by Brushless DC Motor, IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 61, Issue 10, October (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu-Chan Chen, Yu-Chen Chang, Jiang-Feng Cheng, Wen-Cheng Yu, and Chun-Liang Lin, Regenerative braking-driving control system, 13th IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA) June ,(2018) [Google Scholar]
- Ye Tao, Xiaohua Xie, Haiyan Zhao, Wei Xu, and Hong Chen, A Regenerative braking system for electric vehicle with four in-wheel motors based on Fuzzy logic, Chinese Control Conference, Dalian, China, July 26-28 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Lv, Junzhi Zhang, Yutong Li, and Ye Yuan, Mechanism analysis and evaluation methodology of regenerative braking contribution to energy efficiency improvement, Energy Conversion and Management, 92, pp. 469-482, (March 2015) [Google Scholar]
- Wanzhong Zhao, GangWu, ChunyanWang, Leiyan Yuc, and Yufang Li, Energy transfer and utilization efficiency of regenerative braking with hybrid energy storage system, Journal of Power Sources, 427, pp. 174-183, July (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin-san Kim, Feel-soon Kang, Sun-phil Kim, and Sung-Jun Park, Bidirectional DC-to-DC converter for motor control unit of electric vehicle, 41st Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society (IECON 2015), Nov. 9-12 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Shinn-Ming Sue, Yi-Shuo Huang, Jhih-Sian Syu, and Chen-Yu Sun, A bi-directional power flow IPM-BLDC motor drive for electrical scooters, IEEE Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications, Taichung, Taiwan, June 15- 17 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Joseph Godfrey and V. Sankaranarayanan, A new electric braking system with energy regeneration for a BLDC motor driven electric vehicle, an International Journal Engineering Science and Technology, 21, pp. 704-713, (August 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Zhengyu Chua, XuningFeng, Minggao Ouyanga, ZuofuWang,LanguangLu, JianqiuLi, and XuebingHana, Optimal charge current of lithium ion battery, Energy Procedia, 142, pp. 1867-1873, (December 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Upender Rao Koleti, ChengZhang, Romeo Malik, Truong Quang Dinh, and JamesMarco, The development of optimal charging strategies for lithium-ion batteries to prevent the onset of lithium plating at low ambient temperatures, Journal of Energy Storage, 24, August (2019) [Google Scholar]
- T. Sakamoto, K. Hirukawa, and T. Ohmae, Cooperative control of full electric braking system with independently driven four wheels, 9th IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, Istanbul, Turkey, March 27- 29 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Gaurav A. Chandak and A. A. Bhole, A review on regenerative braking in electric vehicle, Innovations in Power and Advanced Computing Technologies, Vellore, India, April 21- 22 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Chun-Liang Lin and Weng-Ching Lin, ABS control design for two-wheel drive electric vehicles, IEEE International Conference on Mechanic Automation and Control Engineering, Hohhot, China, July 15- 17 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Sagar Maliye, Pragyanpriyanka Satapathy, Sudeendra Kumar, and Kamalakanta Mahapatra, Regenerative and Anti-Lock braking system in electric vehicles, IEEE International Conference on Advanced Communications, Control and Computing Technologies, May 8-10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zong Chang-fu, Yang Sheng-nan, and Zheng Hong- yu, A control strategy of electronic braking system based on brake comfort,2011 International conference on transportation, mechanical, And electrical engineering, Changchun, China, December 16- 18(2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Rajamani, Vehicle dynamics and control, 1st edition, Springer-Verlag US, 2006. ISBN 978-0- 387-28823-9. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.