MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 306, 2020The 6th International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power Engineering and Applied Mechanics|
|Published online||14 January 2020|
- Yong Li, Jie Yang, and Jian Song, Design structure model and renewable energy technology for rechargeable battery towards greener and more sustainable electric vehicle, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, vol. 74, pp. 19-25, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- R. Farrington and J. Rugh, Impact of Vehicle Air- Conditioning on Fuel Economy, Tailpipe Emissions, and Electric Vehicle Range, the Earth Technologies Forum, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- Ziqi Zhang, Dandong Wang, Chenquan Zhang, and Jiangping Chen, Electric vehicle range extension strategies based on improved AC system in cold climate, International Journal of Refrigeration, vol. 88, pp. 141-150, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Brahim Mebarki, Boumediene Allaoua, Draoui Belkacem, Elhadj Benachour, and Lakhdar Rahmani, Impact of Air-Conditioning System on the Power Consumption of an Electric Vehicle Powered by Lithium-Ion Battery, Modelling and Simulation in Engineering, vol. 2013, (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Chelladurai A/L Sinkaram, Vijanth S. Asirvadam, Nursyarizal Bin Mohd Nor, and Mumtaj Begam, Battery characteristics due to various discharging current and temperatures: A simulation approach, IEEE Student Conference on Research and Development (SCOReD), (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Rebecca Carter, Andrew Cruden, and Peter J. Hall, Optimizing for Efficiency or Battery Life in a Battery/Supercapacitor Electric Vehicle, IEEE Transactions on Vehicular Technology, vol. 61, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- S. Pay, and Y. Baghzouz, Effectiveness of battery- supercapacitor combination in electric vehicles, IEEE Bologna Power Tech Conference Proceedings, (2003). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.