MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Air Traffic Management|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- EUROCONTROL, "Free Route Airspace, EUROCONTROL", 2018. Online. Available: http://www.eurocontrol.int/articles/free-route-airspace. [Google Scholar]
- M. Krzyzanowski, "Conflict Free and Efficient Flight Routes Planning in Free Route Airspace", 2013. [Google Scholar]
- J. Pereira, "Free Route Airspace for Route Optimization", Master Thesis, Instituto Superior Tecnico. University of Lisbon. Delft University of Technology, Delft, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- L. Bentrup and M. Hoffmann, "Free Routing Airspace in Europe", 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. Aneeka and Z. Zhong, "NOx and CO2 emmisions from current air traffic on ASEAN region and benefits of free route airspace implementation", School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nayang Technological University, Singapore, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. K. Jensen, M. Chiarandini and K. S. Larsen, "Flight Planning in Free Route Airspaces", University of Southern Denmark, Odense, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- K. K. M. Y. M. H. Nakamura Y., "A Study on Free Routing Considering Interference of Air Traffic Flow", AIAA, Texas, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- B. Dancila and R. Botez, "Vertical flight path segments sets for aircraft flight plan prediction and optimisation", The Aeronautical Journal, vol. 122(1255), pp. 1371–1424, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Nava–Gaxiola, C. Barrado and P. P. Royo, "Study of a Full Implementation of Free Route in the European Airspace.", in 2018 IEEE/AIAA 37th Digital Avionics Systems Conference (DASC) (pp. 1–6). IEEE, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Rosenow, D. Strunck and H. Fricke, "Trajectory optimization in daily operations.", in International Conference On Research In Air Transportation (ICRAT)., 2018. [Google Scholar]
- "Traffic Aware Strategic Aircrew Requests (TASAR)#x0022;, Online. Available: https://technology.nasa.gov/patent/LAR-TOPS-148. [Google Scholar]
- M. Kelaidis, N. Aretakis, A. Tsalavoutas and K. Mathioudakis., "Optimal mission analysis accounting for engine aging and emissions", Journal of Engineering for Gas Turbines and Power, vol. 131, no. 1, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- PROOSIS, "Optimization Library 2.1.5", PROOSIS, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- EUROCONTROL, "User Manual for the Base of Aircraft Data (BADA), Revision 3.9", EUROCONTROL, EUROCONTROL Experimental Center, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- F. Bañuelos-Ruedas, C. Á. Camacho and S. Rios-Marcuello, "Methodologies Used in the Extrapolation of Wind Speed Data at Different Heights and Its Impact in the Wind Energy Resource Assessment in a Region", Instituto de Ingeniería de la UNAM, Escuela de Ingeniería de la Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile, Mexico, Chile, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- J. V.-G. D. Arellano, C. v. Heerwaarden, B. v. Stratum and C. v. d. Dries, "Governing equations for momentum", in Atmospheric Boundary Layer: Integrating Air Chemistry and Land Interactions, New York, Cambridge University Press, 2015, p. 71. [Google Scholar]
- D. Katsikogiannis, "Optimal Civil Aircraft Missions Exploiting Free Routing Possibilities (in Greek)", ΕΜΠ, Athens, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- "Piano-X,", Lissys Ltd, Online. Available: http://www.piano.aero/. [Google Scholar]
- FlightRadar, "FlightRadar, Live Air Traffic", 2018. Online. Available: https://www.flightradar24.com. [Google Scholar]
- L. Jensen, R. Hansman, J. Venuti and T. Reynolds, " Commercial airline altitude optimization strategies for reduced cruise fuel consumption.", in In 14th AIAA Aviation Technology, Integration, and Operations Conference (p. 3006)., 2014. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.