MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Flight Physics: Noise & Aerodynamics|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- J. Drees, W.P. Hendal, Airflow patterns in the neighbourhood of helicopter rotors, Aircraft engineering, Volume 23 / 266 (1951) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, Inc., ANSYS FLUENT User's Guide. Release 18.2. Available from: http://www.ansys.com [Google Scholar]
- D. Peters, D. Barwey, A general theory of rotorcraft trim, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Volume 2, pp. 1–34 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- W. Johnson, Model for vortex ring state influence on rotorcraft flight dynamics, NASA, TP-2005-213477, California (2005) [Google Scholar]
- B. N. Juriew, Aerodynamics of propellers and helicopters, WMON, Moscow (1956) [Google Scholar]
- J. Pegg, An investigation of the helicopter height-velocity diagram showing effects of density altitude and gross weight, NASA, TN D-4536, (1968) [Google Scholar]
- J. Seddon, Basic helicopter aerodynamics, BSP Professional Books, Oxford (1990) [Google Scholar]
- W. Stewart, Helicopter Behaviour in the Vortex-Ring Conditions, Aeronautical Research Council Reports and Memoranda, Her Majesty's Stationery Office, London (1959) [Google Scholar]
- The Vuichard Recovery, International Helicopter Safety Foundation, Airmanship Bulletin, Available from: http://www.IHST.org [Google Scholar]
- T. Tucker, Flying Through the Vortex, Rotor & Wing. Aviation Today (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Robinson R22/R44 Flight Training Guide, R22 Maneuver guide, Settling-With-Power/Vortex Ring State, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.