MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 304, 20199th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Flight Physics: Noise & Aerodynamics|
|Published online||17 December 2019|
- M.V. Cook, Flight Dynamics Principles, Elsevier Ltd, second edition, 468 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ch. H. Wolowicz, J.S. Bowman, W.P. Gilbert, Similitude Requirements and Scaling Relationships as Applied to Model Testing, NASA Technical Paper 1435, 61 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- J.R. Chambers, Modeling Flight: The Role of Dynamically Scaled Free-Flight Models in Support of NASA’s Aerospace Programs, NASA SP 2009-575, Washington, first edition, 192 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Jordan, W.M. Langford, J.s. Hill, Airborne Subscale Transport Aircraft Research Testbed-Aircraft Model Development, NASA Langley Research Center, VA, 23681 [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Murch, J.V. Foster, Recent NASA Research on Aerodynamic Modeling of Post-Stall and Spin Dynamics of Large Transport Airplanes (AIAA 2007-463) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Goraj, K. Kitmann, R.V. Nitschmann, M. Szender: Design and Integration of Flexi Bird – a low cost sub-scale research aircraft for safety and environmental issues, 27th International Congress of Aeronautical Sciences, Nice, France, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.Ch.Y. Niu, Composite Airframe Structures, Practical design information and data, Conmilit Press Ltd, 663 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- D.P. Raymer, Aircraft Design: A conceptual approach, fifth edition, 1043 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- C. Galiński, Wybrane Zagadnienia Projektowania Samolotów, Biblioteka Naukowa Instytutu Lotnictwa 44, Warsaw, Poland, 396 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.