MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- J.R. Hauser, How Puritan-Bennett used the house of quality. Sloan Mana. Rev. 34, 3 (1993) : 61–70. [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Axiomatic Design, Oxford Univ. Press, NY (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Dong and D.E. Whitney, Designing a requirement driven product development process. Proceedings of the ASME 2001 DETC, DETC2001/DTM-21682 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Steward, Systems analysis and management. structure, strategy, and design . Petrocelli Books, Inc (1981) [Google Scholar]
- J.N. Warfield, Binary matrices in system modeling. IEEE Trans. on Sys., Man, and Cyber., SMC-3, 5 (1973) [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Browning, Applying the design structure matrix to system decomposition and integration problems: a review and new directions. IEEE Trans. on Eng. Mana. 48, 3 (2001) : 292–306. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C.Y. Su, S.J.G. Chen, and L. Lin, A structured approach to measuring functional dependency and sequencing of coupled tasks in engineering design. Com. Ind. Eng. 45, 1 (2003) : 195–214 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Danilovic and T.R. Browning, Managing complex product development projects with design structure matrices and domain mapping matrices. Int. J. of Proj. Mana. 25, 3 (2007) : 300–314. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.L. Saaty, Decision making with the analytic hierarchy process. Int. J. of Serv. Sci. 1, 1 (2008) : 83–98. [Google Scholar]
- C-Y. Wang and S.C-Y. Lu, Managing functional coupling sequence to decrease complexity and increase modularity in conceptual design. Proceedings of MATEC Web Con. & ICAD2018 . Vol. 223, pp. 01014. Reykjavik, Iceland, October 9-12 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Steward, The design structure system: A method for managing the design of complex systems. IEEE Trans. on Eng. Mana. 3 (1981) : 71–74 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Browning, Design structure matrix extensions and innovations: a survey and new opportunities. IEEE Trans. on Eng. Mana. 63, 1 (2016) : 27–52. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Bartolomei, M. Cokus, J. Dahlgren, R. De Neufville, R. Maldonado, and J. Wilds, Analysis and applications of design structure matrix, domain mapping matrix, and engineering system matrix frameworks.” MIT (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.