MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- K.E. Carr, Who invented playing cards? China (Jun. 23, 2017), https://quatr.us/china/invention-playing-cards-china.htm [Google Scholar]
- P. Brandolini, Jack the dealer, http://www.jackthedealer.it/en/homepage/ [Google Scholar]
- Jobar, Automatic card dealer poker hand operated, https://www.amazon.com/AUTOMATIC-CARD-DEALER-POKER-OPERATED/dp/B06WLHSW5G [Google Scholar]
- L.M. Block, H.E. Koester, Card dealer for a table game (2002) , US6361044B1 [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, The Principles of Design (Oxford University Press, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- N.P. Suh, Axiomatic Design - Advances and Applications (Oxford University Press, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Onshape Inc., Online cad designing software, https://www.onshape.com/ [Google Scholar]
- Altium LLC, Altium designer, https://www.altium.com/altium-designer/ [Google Scholar]
- Tindie Inc., Buy and sell market for makers, https://www.tindie.com/ [Google Scholar]
- K. Iino, M. Nakao, Design Record Graph and Axiomatic Design for creative design education, Procedia CIRP 53, 173 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.