MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 301, 2019The 13th International Conference on Axiomatic Design (ICAD 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- J. Zhang, G. Xue, H.L. Du, A. Garg, Q.J. Peng, P.H. Gu, Enhancing interface adaptability of open architecture products. Res.Eng. Des. 28, 545–560 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.X. Liu, J.Y. Li, C.F. Liu, Y.F. Discover Dependencies from Data—A Review. IEEE Trans. Knowl. Data Eng. 24, 251–264 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Sheikh, M. Abbasi, A.A. Talaei, M. Tahmasbi, Dynamic Axiomatic Design: Applying the Independence Axiom in the Design of Social Systems. Procedia CIRP . 34, 125–130 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Fatemeh, A method for quantitative evaluation of expert systems. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 48, 136–147 (1990) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.H. Yang, J. Wei, Z. Xie, F. Li, Research on evaluation method of maintainability design based on QFD and D-S theory. J. Eng. Des. 16, 93–97 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- M. Roubens, Preference relations an actions and criteria in multicriteria decision making. Eur. J. Oper. Res. 10, 51–55 (1982) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Pastijn, J. Leysen, Constructing an outranking relation with ORESTE. Math. Comput. Model. 12, 1255–1268 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Li, J.Z. Zhou, X.L An, Y.H. Li, Q. Liu, Improved Fuzzy Clustering Method Based on Entropy Coefficient and Its Application. International Symposium on Neural Networks . 5264, 11–20 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Rodríguez, B. Bedregal, H. Bustince, Y.C. Dong, B. Farhadinia, C. Kahraman, L. Martínez, V. Torra, Y.J. Xu, Z.S. Xu, F. Herrera, A position and perspective analysis of hesitant fuzzy sets on information fusion in decision making. Inform. Fusion. 29, 89–97 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.X. Li, Multifactorial Fuzzy Sets and Multifactorial Degree of Nearness. Fuzzy Set. Syst. 19, 291–297 (1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Richard, Aster, B. Brian, H. Clifford Thurber, Appendix B Review of probability and statistics. International Geophysics. 11, 251–272 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Johnson, Hierarchical clustering schemes. Psychometrika . 32, 241–254 (1967) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.B. Barlow, Unsupervised Learning. Neural Comput. 1, 295–311 (1989) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.A. Ciecierski, T. Mandat, Unsupervised Machine Learning in Classification of Neurobiological Data. Intelligent Methods and Big Data in Industrial Applications. 40, 203–212 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Z. Sun, J.W. Han, P. Zhao, Z. Yin, H. Cheng, T. Wu, Rankclus: Integrating clustering with ranking for heterogenous information network analysis. Acm Sigkdd International Conference on Knowledge Discovery & Data Mining ACM (EDBT, Saint Petersburg, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- E. Spooner, A.C. Williamson, G. Catto, Modular design of permanent-magnet generators for wind turbines. IEE P - Elect. Pow. Appl. 143, 388–395 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Gu, M. Hashemian, A.Y.C. Nee, Adaptable Design. CIRP Ann. - Manuf. Tech. 53, 539–557. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Koren, S.J. Hu, P.H. Gu, M. Shpitalni, Open-architecture products. CIRP Ann. - Manuf. Tech. 62, 719–729 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q.J. Peng, Y.H. Liu, P.H. Gu, Development of an Open-architecture Electric Vehicle Using Adaptable Design. Advances in Sustainable and Competitive Manufacturing Systems, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering . 79–90 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.