MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- Findley, W. N., Fatigue of metals under combinations of stresses, Trans ASME, 79, 1337-1338, (1957) [Google Scholar]
- McDiarmid, D. L., A general criterion for high cycle multiaxial fatigue failure, Fatigue Fract Eng Mater Struct 14, 429-453, (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Dang-Van, K., “Macro-Micro Approach in High-Cycle Multiaxial Fatigue” in Advances in Multiaxial Fatigue., ASTM STP 1191, D.L. McDowell and R. Ellis, Eds., American Society for Testing and Materials, Philadelphia, 120-130, (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Carpinteri, Spagnoli, A., Vantadori, A.S., A multiaxial fatigue criterion for random loading, Fatigue of Engineering Materials and structures 26, 515-522, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- M. Margetin, R. Durka, V. Chmelko, Multiaxial fatigue criterion based on parameters rom torsion and axial S-N curve, Fattura ed Integrita Strutturale, 10, 146-152, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Margetin, M. Šulko, Fatigue lifetime estimation of bearing pin of console manipulator loaded with multiaxial random loading. Procedia Engineering, 213, 788-796, (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Socie, G.B. Marquis, Multiaxial fatigue. Society of Automotive Engineers, Inc. Warrendale, Pa., (2000) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.