MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- M. Abtew, G. Selvaduray, Lead-free Solders in microelectronics, Mater. Sci. Eng. R, 27, 95-141 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Glazer, Microstructure and mechanical properties of Pb-free solder alloys for low cost electronic assembly a review, J. Electron. Mater, 23, 693-700 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hayato, K. Kazama, Mechanical Properties of Low Ag contents Pb-Free Solder Alloys, Proceedings of the 24th Annual Conference of the Electronics Packaging Conference 24, 310-311 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ogawa, H. Nagao, T. Itoh, M. Sakane, M. Yamashita, H. Hokazono, Creep Characteristic of Sn1.0Ag0.7Cu Lead-Free Solders with Element Addition, Applied Mechanics and Materials, 853, 192-196 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Kanayama, Y. Konishi, F. Ogawa, T. Itoh, M. Sakane, M. Yamashita, H. Hokazono, Effect of additional elements on the low-cycle-fatigue characteristics of Sn-1.0Ag-0.7Cu solder obtained using a miniature-sized specimen, International Journal of Fatigue, 116, 180-191 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Mukai, Effect of holding time on thermal fatigue life of solder joints, Proceedings of the Japan Society of Mechanical Engineers A, 1594-1600 (1997) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kumagai, Strain gauges and bridge circuits, Measurement and control, 323-328 (2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.