MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- T. Duerig, a Pelton, and D. Stöckel, “An overview of nitinol medical applications, ” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 273–275, pp. 149–160, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. R. Pelton, V. Schroeder, M. R. Mitchell, X. Y. Gong, M. Barney, and S. W. Robertson, “Fatigue and durability of Nitinol stents, ” J. Mech. Behav. Biomed. Mater., vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 153–164, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Petrini, W. Wu, E. Dordoni, A. Meoli, F. Migliavacca, and G. Pennati, “Fatigue Behavior Characterization of Nitinol for Peripheral Stents, ” Funct. Mater. Lett., vol. 05, no. 01, p. 1250012, 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Allegretti, F. Berti, F. Migliavacca, G. Pennati, and L. Petrini, “Fatigue Assessment of Nickel–Titanium Peripheral Stents: Comparison of Multi-Axial Fatigue Models, ” Shape Mem. Superelasticity, vol. 4, no. 1, pp. 186–196, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Ansari, L. K. Pack, S. S. Brooks, and T. M. Morrison, “Design considerations for studies of the biomechanical environment of the femoropopliteal arteries, ” J. Vasc. Surg., vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 804–813, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fatemi and D. F. Socie, “A critical plane approach to multiaxial fatigue damage including out-of-phase loading, ” Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct., vol. 11, no. 3, pp. 149–165, 1988. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. W. Brown and K. J. Miller, “A Theory for Fatigue Failure under Multiaxial Stress-Strain Conditions, ” Proc. Inst. Mech. Eng., vol. 187, no. 1, 1973. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Smith, K.N., Topper, T.H., Watson, “A stress–strain function for the fatigue of metals (stress-strain function for metal fatigue including mean stress effect), ” J Mater., vol. 5, no. January 1970, pp. 767–778, 1970. [Google Scholar]
- D. Socie, “Multiaxial Fatigue Damage Models, ” J. Eng. Mater. Technol., vol. 109, no. 4, p. 293, Oct. 1987. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Shamsaei and A. Fatemi, “Effect of hardness on multiaxial fatigue behaviour and some simple approximations for steels, ” Fatigue Fract. Eng. Mater. Struct., vol. 32, no. 8, pp. 631–646, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. F. Socie, L. A. Waill, and D. F. Dittmer, “Biaxial fatigue of Inconel 718 including mean stress effects, ” Multiaxial Fatigue, pp. 463–481, 1985. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Suaresh, Fatigue of Materials. Cambridge University Press, 1998. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Fatemi and N. Shamsaei, “Multiaxial fatigue: An overview and some approximation models for life estimation, ” Int. J. Fatigue, vol. 33, no. 8, pp. 948–958, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.