MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 300, 2019ICMFF12 - 12th International Conference on Multiaxial Fatigue and Fracture
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- L. Persheng, Y. Bing, H. Anmin, and L. Karming, “Development in applications of porous metals, ” Trans. Nonferrous Met. Soc. China, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 629–638, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- N. Novak, L. Starčevič, M. Vesenjak, and Z. Ren, “Blast response study of the sandwich composite panels with 3D chiral auxetic core, ” Compos. Struct., vol. 210, no. October 2018, pp. 167–178, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Lehmhus, M. Vesenjak, S. de Schampheleire, and T. Fiedler, “From stochastic foam to designed structure: Balancing cost and performance of cellular metals, ” Materials (Basel)., vol. 10, no. 922, (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Novak et al., “Auxetic Cellular Materials a Review, ” Strojniški Vestn. – J. Mech. Eng., vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 485–493, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Chan and K. E. Evans, “Indentation resilience of conventional and auxetic foams, ” J. Cell. Plast., vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 231–260, (1998). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. Ren, J. Shen, P. Tran, T. D. Ngo, and Y. M. Xie, “Auxetic nail: Design and experimental study, ” Compos. Struct., vol. 184, no. October, pp. 288–298, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hou, T. Liu, Z. Zhang, X. Han, and Q. Li, “How does negative Poisson’s ratio of foam filler affect crashworthiness?, ” Mater. Des., vol. 82, pp. 247–259, Oct. (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. N. Grima, R. Gatt, N. Ravirala, A. Alderson, and K. E. Evans, “Negative Poisson’s ratios in cellular foam materials, ” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 423, no. 1–2, pp. 214–218, (2006). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. W. Milton, “Composite materials with poisson’s ratios close to 1, ” J. Mech. Phys. Solids, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 1105–1137, (1992). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shan, S. H. Kang, Z. Zhao, L. Fang, and K. Bertoldi, “Design of planar isotropic negative Poisson’s ratio structures, ” Extrem. Mech. Lett., vol. 4, pp. 96–102, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Wegener et al., “Tailored 3D Mechanical Metamaterials Made by Dip-in Direct-Laser-Writing Optical Lithography, ” Adv. Mater., vol. 24, no. 20, pp. 2710–2714, (2012). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Novak, M. Vesenjak, L. Krstulović-Opara, and Z. Ren, “Mechanical characterisation of auxetic cellular structures built from inverted tetrapods, ” Compos. Struct., vol. 196, no. March, pp. 96–107, (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Novak et al., “Crushing Behavior of Graded Auxetic Structures Built from Inverted Tetrapods under Impact, ” Phys. Status Solidi Basic Res., vol. 1800040, pp. 1–7, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kramberger, B. Nečemer, and S. Glodež, “Assessing the cracking behavior of auxetic cellular structures by using both a numerical and an experimental approach, ” Theor. Appl. Fract. Mech., vol. 101, no. December 2018, pp. 17–24, (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hallquist, “LS-DYNA keyword user’s manual.” USA, (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.