MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Processes of Plastics and Composite Materials; Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- all3dp.com/1/3d-printer-filament-types-3d-printing-3d-filament (accessed July 2019) [Google Scholar]
- https://www.5axismaker.com (accessed July 2019) [Google Scholar]
- Solidworks CAD Software, DASSAULT Systems. https://www.solidworks.com [Google Scholar]
- N. Kaill, R.I. Campbell, P. Pradel, G. Bingham, A Comparative Study Between 3-Axis and 5-Axis Additively Manufactured Samples and their Ability to Resist Compressive Loading, Proceedings of the Solid Freeform Fabrication Symposium, Austin, Texas, August 2019. [Google Scholar]
- https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07DMF6J4M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (accessed August 2019) [Google Scholar]
- technologyoutlet.co.uk/products/carbon-pla-3d-printer-filament (accessed August 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.