MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Processes of Plastics and Composite Materials; Environmental Engineering|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- A. Panda, J. Duplák, J. Jurko, Analytical expression of T-v(c) dependence in standard ISO 3685 for cutting ceramic, Key Engineering Materials 480–481, 317–322 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Murcinkova, P. Baron, L Tino, M. Pollak, J. Murcinko, Research and analysis of stress distribution in multilayers of coated tools, International Journal of Materials Research 108, 495–506 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Macala, I. Pandová, A. Panda, Zeolite as a prospective material for the purification of automobile exhaust gases, Mineral Resources Management 33, 125–137 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E.A. Maksimov, R. Kreheľ, M. Pollak, Prospective systems and technologies for the treatment of wastewater containing oil substances, Clean Technologies and Environmental Policy 18, 161–170 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://plastics.ulprospector.com/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Ovsik, A. Mizera, M. Manas, L. Hylova, M. Bednarik, M. Stanek, The Effect of Irradiation on Mechanical and Thermal Properties of Selected Types of Polymers, Polymers 10, 1–22 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- STN EN ISO 1133 – Plastics. Determination of the melt mass-flow rate (MFR) and melt volume-flow rate (MVR) of thermoplastics. Part 1: Standard method [Google Scholar]
- M. Ovsik, D. Manas, M. Manas, M. Stanek, M. Hribova, K. Kocman, D. Samek, M. Manas, Irradiated Polypropylene Studied by Microhardness and Waxs, Chemicke listy 106, S507–S510 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Boruvka, L. Behalek, P. Lenfeld, C. Ngaowthong, M. Pechociakova, Structurerelated properties of bionanocomposites based on poly(lactic acid), cellulose nanocrystals and organic impact modifier, Materials Technology 34, 143–156 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.