MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 299, 2019Modern Technologies in Manufacturing (MTeM 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Automation of Manufacturing Systems and Assembly|
|Published online||02 December 2019|
- Punetha D., Kumar N., Vartika Mehta V., Development and Applications of Line Following Robot Based Health Care Management System, Vol.2, Issue 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Feng L., Koren Y., and Borenstien J., A Cross-Coupling Motion Controller for Mobile Robots, IEEE Journal of Control Systems, December 35–43 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- Schulze L., Behiling S., Automated Guided Vehicle System: a Driver for Increased Business Performance, IMECS, (Hong Kong 2008) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Rahaman, Design And Fabrication Of Line Follower Robot, Asian journal of applied science and engineering, Vol. 2 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Bajestani S.E.M., Vosoughinia A., Technical Report of Building a Line Follower Robot, International Conference on Electronics and Information Engineering ICEIE Vol.1, pp v1-1 v1-5 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Kelly A., Unnikrishnan R., A Constrained Optimization Approach to Globally Consistent Mapping, Proceedings of the IEEE/RSJ International Conference on Intelligent Robots and Systems IROS (Lausanne, Switzerland 2002) [Google Scholar]
- Rajiv M., Atri S., Development of a Fuzzy Logic Based Mobile Robot for Dynamic Obstacle Avoidance and Goal Acquisition in an Unstructured Environment‖, International Conference on Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, pp.235–247 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- K Kishor, Designe Of Automated Guided Vehicle, IJARC Vol. 3, Issue 1, JanuaryApril (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.