MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- D.K. Margulis, M.M. Tverskoy, V.N. Ashihmin, Protjazhki dlja obrabotki otverstij, (Mashinostroenie, Moscow, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- C. Monday, Broaching, (The Machinery Publishing Co., London, 1960) [Google Scholar]
- Ni, J.; Li, B.; Xu, J. Investigation on broaching performance and unloading mechanism of micro-textured broach, International Journal of Advance Manufacturing Technoljgy, 86, pp 2449–2458 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Kuznetsov, M. G. Kosov, Structural precision of metal-cutting machines, Russian Engineering Research, 32(5-6), pp 482–490 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Gilormini, E. Felder, A Comparative Analysis of Three Machining Processes: Broaching, Tapping and Slotting, Annals of the CIRP, 33/1, pp 19-22 (1984) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Hagglund, New Procedure for Optimizing Cutting Data for General Turning, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, 217/B, pp 349-362 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Arrazola, T. Özel, D. Umbrello, M. Davies, I.S. Jawahir, Recent advances in modelling of metal machining processes, CIRP Annals–Manufacturing Technology, 62(2), pp 695–718 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.H. Todd, D.K. Alltn, L. Alting, Manufacturing Processes Reference Guide, (Industrial Press Inc., Ney York, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- O. Ozturk, M. Sc. Thesis, Modelling of Broaching Process, Industrial Engineering, (Sabanci University Publ, Istanbul, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mason, Computerized cutting-tool management, American machine and automatic manufacturing, 5, pp. 106-113 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hosseini, H.A. Kishawy, On the Optimized Design of Broaching Tools, Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering, 136(1), pp 1-14 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- B. Erice, F. Gálvez, A coupled elastoplastic-damage constitutive model with lode angle dependent failure criterion, International Journal of Solids and Structures, 51(1), pp 93–110 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- U. Kokturk, E. Budak, Optimization of broaching tool design, Intelligent Computation in Manufacturing Engineering, 4, 4 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- A. Hosseini, H.A. Kishawy, Prediction of cutting forces in broaching operation, Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Systems, 12(01), pp 1–14 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mandrile, G.C. Larroche, C. Vernault, G. Dessein, J. Denape, J.Y. Paris, Development of an in-house cutting forces simulation for fir tree broaching process, International Journal of Machining and Machinability of Materials, 15(1/2), 18 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vogtel, P.; Klocke, F.; Puls, H. Modelling of process forces in broaching Inconel 718. Procedia CIRP, 8, pp 409–414 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Lukina, M.V. Krutyakova, O.P. Kupriyanova, P.F. Vyalkova, Optimal design broaching in microsoft Excel, Metal working and material science, 1, pp 24-26 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S. Lukina, M. Krutyakova, Methodology for automated design of optimum cylindrical broach structures developed by total of criteria, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering (2018). [Google Scholar]
- S. Lukina, M. Krutyakova, S. Ivannikov, Designing spline broaches of optimal structure, MATEC Web of Conferences, 224, 01094 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lukina, Formation of the system of the local indicators to assess the quality of the cutting tool at the stage of technical training of production, Metal Working and Material Science, 4, pp 43-50 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Lukina, Modeling of stresses-deformed state of inserted cutting tools during their production and operation, Avtomatizatsiya i Sovremennye Tekhnologii, 4, 27 (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.