MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- I. T. Mishchenko, Well oil extraction: educational aid for HEIs. National University of Oil and Gas “Gubkin University” Publishers, 816 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- G. G. Gilaev et al., Diagnostics of deep-well pumping wells by dynamometry. RA Paratsels Publishers, 212 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. M. Zyuzev, А. V. Kostylev, System of sucker-rod pumping unit diagnostics based on neural network. Designing of scientific and engineering applications in MATLAB, proceedings of All-Russian scientific conference, IPU RAS, pp. 1266-1272 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- R. Yu. Mansafov, New approach to SRPU operation diagnostics based on the dynamogram. Engineering practice, v. 9, pp. 82-89 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Dunaev, Diagnostics and control of sucker-rod pumping unit condition based on dynamometry and neural network technologies. Published summary of CSc dissertation: 05.13.06, 16 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Svetlakova, Information-measuring system of dynamometry of wells equipped with sucker-rod pumps: Published summary of CSc dissertation: 05.11.16, 16 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. I. Hakimyanov et al., Comparative analysis of the capabilities of domestic and foreign automation systems of wells equipped with sucker-rod pumps. Petroleum engineering, v. 2, pp. 1-22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. D. Kovshov, М. Е. Sidorov, S. V. Svetlakova, Dynamometry, modeling and diagnostics of sucker-rod pumping unit condition. Bulletin of HEIs, Oil and gas, v. 3, pp. 25-29 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Aliev et al., Algorithms of failure diagnostics in sucker-rod pumping units. Mechatronics, automation, control, v. 16(5), pp. 314-320 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Ao Zhang, Xianwen Gao, Fault diagnosis of sucker-rod pumping systems based on Curvelet Transform and sparse multi-graph regularized extreme learning machine. International journal of computational intelligence systems, v. 11, pp. 428-437 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Suchkov, Brief oil-field reference-book, research center “Regular and chaotic dynamics”, Institute of computer research, 400 p. (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. E. Gmurman. Probability theory and mathematical statistics: educational aid for HEIs, 9th edition, Vysshaya Shkola Publishers, 479 p. (2003) [Google Scholar]
- А. А. Lobaty et al., Mathematical modeling of hybrid electro technical systems. Science and engineering, v. 15(4), pp. 322-328 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.