MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A.L. Plotnikov, Zh.S. Tikhonova, A.S. Sergeev, R.V. Volk, The designation of the cutting speed in the process of steel machining using a carbide tool with a wear-resistant coating based on the preliminary operational diagnostics of the properties of contact pairs, Science based technologies in machine building, № 5 (95), pp. 9-12 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- E.M. Frolov, Development of technological fundamentals for optimizing modes of edge cutting machining in order to increase the efficiency of CAD application in technological process, Thesis in support of candidate of Engineering Sciences: 05.03.01, Volgograd, 147 p. (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Chigirinsky, N.V. Chigirinsky, Yu.M. Bykov, Stakhostic modeling in mechanical engineering: educational book, Polytechnic, Volgograd State Technical University, Volgograd, 68 p. (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Novoselov, Modern methodology of optimal experimentation in the study of cutting processes, Russian Engineering Research (Vestnik Mashinostroeniya), № 5, pp. 70-76 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Dalsky [and others], Reference book of a mechanical engineer. In 2 vol. Vol. 1: reference book, 5th ed., revised and supplemented, Mechanical Engineering-1, Moscow, 912 p. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Suslov, Technology of mechanical engineering: a textbook, 2nd ed., revised and supplemented, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 430 p. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Ralston, A.S. Patricia, Mathematical models used for adaptive control of machine tools, Mathematical and computer modeling, Vol. 11, pp. 1151-1155 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu.P. Adler, E.V. Markova, Yu.V. Granovsky, Planning an experiment in the search for optimal conditions: a textbook, 2nd ed. revised and supplemented, Science, Moscow, 280 p. (1976) [Google Scholar]
- P.G. Katsev, Statistical research methods of cutting tooling: a textbook, 2nd ed., revised and supplemented, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 231 p. (1974) [Google Scholar]
- L.Z. Rumshisky, Mathematical processing of experimental results: reference book, Science, Moscow, 192 p. (1971) [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Solonin, Mathematical statistics in engineering technology: a textbook, 2nd ed., revised and supplemented, Mechanical Engineering, Moscow, 216 p. (1972) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.