MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 298, 2019International Conference on Modern Trends in Manufacturing Technologies and Equipment: Mechanical Engineering and Materials Science (ICMTMTE 2019)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||18 November 2019|
- A. p. 70000 USSR, B 22f, 09/00 A method for producing powders and a device for its implementation / B.R. Lazarenko, N.I. Lazarenko (USSR). No. 1371/321510; declared 04/01/1943; publ. 09/23/1964, Bull. 22, 2. [Google Scholar]
- Gusev, V.N. Anodic-mechanical processing of metals (1952) 321 p. [Google Scholar]
- Janitor M.I. Development of physico-chemical and technological fundamentals of the processing of tungsten-cobalt hard alloy by electroerosive dispersion [Text]: diss. ... cand. tech. Sciences / Dvornik Maxim Ivanovich. Khabarovsk, (2006) . 116 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, Hardening technologies and coatings, (2011), 6, 8-14. [Google Scholar]
- R.A. Latypov, G.R. Latypova, E.V. Ageev, P.I. Burak, International Scientific Journal, (2013), 5, 80-86. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, Technology of metals. – (2012), 9, 36–45. [Google Scholar]
- Ageev E.V. Obtaining powders from solid alloy waste by the method of electroerosive dispersion / E.V. Ageev // Electrometallurgy. – (2011), 10, 24–27. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev Patent 2449859, Russian Federation, C2, B22F9 / 14. Installation for producing nanodispersed powders from conductive materials, applicant and patent holder Southwestern State University. No. 2010104316/02; application 02/08/2010; publ. 05/10/2012. 4 p. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Ageev, E.V. Ageeva // Bulletin of mechanical engineering. – (2013) 11. 51–57. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.